Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders' Trainer Prefers Golovkin Fight Over Facing Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real deal Saunders

Jacobs didn't impress vs one footed/blister Arias, any other middleweight would have gotten stoppage vs Arias, I can name 7-8 current MW stopping Arias before round 10 same night Jacobs had him!!
    Saunders will have all belts in 2018!!

Comment

careful, coach. it's not as easy as you think it is.
      let's not forget that Lemieux was really out of shape.

BUT if you feel confident, go for it. but whatever happens don't quit in the middle of the fight or say your hand is broken. tired of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        Jacobs didn't impress vs one footed/blister Arias, any other middleweight would have gotten stoppage vs Arias, I can name 7-8 current MW stopping Arias before round 10 same night Jacobs had him!!
        Saunders will have all belts in 2018!!
        Ok name them.

Comment

Ring Lineal Middleweight Champion Saul "CANELO" Alvarez @ Team Saunders:

" When the Dogs away cats will play! I'll show you like I showed GGG , that it's different at the top. I'm ranked #1 challenger for your WBO Championship Title , I told you to your face in London England , I'll beat you with one arm tied behind my back. I intend to take your belt via boxing lesson/violent & brutal beating.
          I have a record of 3 -0 vs. UK fighter's , with all 3 wins by KO!
          Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 12-18-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

They know Canelo isn't coming within a 100 feet of Saunders. He brings no money and has a lot that causes Canelo problems. BJ can follow the Lara game plan and be bigger and busier.

Golovkin is willing to pay to unify. BJ will probably take some crappy defense in UK next, if we're lucky it will be Andy Lee, who is at least somewhat legit.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post

" When the Dogs away cats will play! I'll show you like I showed GGG , that it's different at the top. I'm ranked #1 challenger for your WBO Championship Title , I told you to your face in London England , I'll beat you with one arm tied behind my back. I intend to take your belt via boxing lesson/violent & brutal beating.
              Off the top of my head Canelo squeaked by with a decision against Trout, a UK fighter.

Comment

Jacobs fan, not impressed

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Ok name them.
                Here you go, undoubtedly IMO, the list here gets stoppage over Arias on same night Jacobs should've:
                GGG
                Saunders
                Andrade
                Canelo
                Charlo
                Andy Lee
                Gabe Rosado
                Bud Crawford gets decision win also!!

Comment

Saunders would outbox ggg, too much movement, too fast, too quick, and equally as skilled! Saunders could've stopped Lemule whenever he wanted but wanted to show out his stamina!

Here comes the Canelo is ducking *insert here* statements!

Yet Canelo has fought Mosley, Baldomir, Angulo, Kirkland, Trout, Cotto, Mayweather, and Golovkin and now will fight Golovkin again!

Saunders would be a tough match up for Canelo but Canelo is much smarter than Lemule, better skilled, faster and has more experience!

It would be a good fight and if Canelo beats GGG and Saunders next year to be undisputed I wonder what will folks say next!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                    Here you go, undoubtedly IMO, the list here gets stoppage over Arias on same night Jacobs should've:
                    GGG
                    Saunders
                    Andrade

Canelo
                    Charlo
                    Andy Lee
                    Gabe Rosado
                    Bud Crawford gets decision win also!!
                    You're a funny guy.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post

OOOUUU!!! Ca$hnelo runs 160!

Comment

Working...
                      X