Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs vs Billy Joe Saunders who wins?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
    50/50 fight?

Not hardly.
    Jacobs does everything better than Saunders.
    Bro that Gypsy can box. We have to give credit when credit is due. Don’t be like the other side

Comment

Jacobs is a counter puncher now? LOL

BJS schools him.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Really? I don’t remember having beef with you. If so don’t take it personal I bs and joke a lot on here.

But To answer your question I’m leaning towards BJS. Good footwork usually troubles a power puncher. Arias moved around a lot when he fought Jacobs and in doing so he took little to no damage. I think BJS footwork will be the difference maker if he does indeed fight Jacobs. He’s a southpaw with a nasty jab also. I’ll probably get killed for this prediction because Jacobs is the more popular fighter. Some people on here judge fights based on popularity
        It tends to be on the Pacquiao-Mayweather threads were we come to blows in personal insults with FLOWMOS-P4CT4RDS nonsense which is childish. But yeah I don't take it personally, we'll just keep it in boxing my man.

Comment

You're leaning in the wrong direction.

Imagine what Jacobs would have done to that fat version of Lemieux.
          I agree with you on that point. Jacobs may have knocked Lemieux out. But what would BJS do to a inexperienced Arias?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Jacobs is a counter puncher now? LOL

BJS schools him.
            BJS would get knocked the **** out.

Comment

Bro that Gypsy can box. We have to give credit when credit is due. Don’t be like the other side
              He can box but he ain't beating Jacobs.

Saunders beat David Lemieux
              Don't get all caught up in the moment.

Didn't you see that spare tire around Lemieux's waist?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                It tends to be on the Pacquiao-Mayweather threads were we come to blows in personal insults with FLOWMOS-P4CT4RDS nonsense which is childish. But yeah I don't take it personally, we'll just keep it in boxing my man.
                You’re right the Mayweather Pacquiao debates do get a little heated lol. It is indeed childish, sometimes I go back and read my post and be like why tf did I say that. If I ever said something dumb my apologies. What you think about BJS vs Jacobs?

Comment

I agree with you on that point. Jacobs may have knocked Lemieux out. But what would BJS do to a inexperienced Arias?
                  Who knows..Saunders might have lost.

Saunders has been ducking and hiding for a reason.
                  He steps up to Lemiuex and suddenly:
                  "Lawd dat gypsy can box"

Saunders ain't never been **** and beating David Lemieux doesnt not change anything.

Comment

You’re right the Mayweather Pacquiao debates do get a little heated lol. It is indeed childish, sometimes I go back and read my post and be like why tf did I say that. If I ever said something dumb my apologies. What you think about BJS vs Jacobs?
                    No problem man, I also said some stupid crap also and like your self made me rethink of myself. And to answer your question, I got Jacobs U.D in a chess match. I believe Jacobs is just as skilled as Saunders in a boxing chess match, and with Jacobs a bit faster and bigger and has more power I'll lean to that type of attributes.

Comment

Who knows..Saunders might have lost.

Saunders has been ducking and hiding for a reason.
                      He steps up to Lemiuex and suddenly:
                      "Lawd dat gypsy can box"

Saunders ain't never been **** and beating David Lemieux doesnt not change anything.

If that’s the case who has Jacobs beat that’s better than Lemieux? Quillin, Mora, or Arias?

BJS has now beat Lemieux, Andy Lee, Willie Monroe and Chris Eubank Jr. not to shabby of a resume.

I try not to be biased bro. They both have the same level of wins. Some mite argue he has a better resume than Danny. If he ducks the fight I’ll then know that Jacobs was superior. Until then I think it’s a even matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X