Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They robbed that man Takam of going the distance with Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Povetkin uses PED, that why he stopped Takam and most of his opponents.
      sarcasm noted

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        lol, don't act like this wasnt surprising, the under over was 3 rounds...
        That was bull**** though. Takam is tough as teak. 2nd best fighter Joshua has fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
          You seriously believe Povetkin is the only one taking PED's? Are you naive?

Also, provide the evidence showing how Meldonium increases someone's punching power. I'll wait!
          His cardio...it's give him an unfair advantage in cardio. And no, Povetkin isn't the only taking PED...Ortiz is cheating too.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            lol, don't act like this wasnt surprising, the under over was 3 rounds...
            Thats only if you dont know boxing.

I always said Takam was tough, admittedly I thought AJs power would tell but anyone who has seen the Cameroonian before knows just how much of **** brick house he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              His cardio...it's give him an unfair advantage in cardio. And no, Povetkin isn't the only taking PED...Ortiz is cheating too.
              Provide actual evidence that Meldonium improves any athletic attribute of someone more than the legal supplements out there. Be it stamina, strength, power or whatever.

You do realize that Meldonium was banned prematurely, without there being conclusive evidence as to why? You do realize that Meldonium has been used for more than 2 decades by athletes that actually had worse stamina than other athletes who likely weren't consuming any Meldonium?

Comment

Thread shows why crack is whack ! But then you see who started it and see mlac whos naturally whack !

Mlac the whack stop doing crack !

Comment

Takam is better than people realized. He used good footwork and upper body movement. He's a solid dude at 235, not flabby like Stiverne and Arreola. He has a better resume than Stiverne too.

Joshua still has to work on his stamina, but I'd say he's coming along and it's still a 50/50 fight between him and Wilder. I slightly favor Joshua, I think he is a better counter puncher which will be to his advantage on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                  X