Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Joe Hart have to do not to play for England?

It used to be that our undropable players were your Rooney's, Lampards, and Steven Gerrard's. Now inexplicably it's Joe Hart.

Butland, Heaton, Pickford, are better than him. He might be better as good as Fraser Forster.

Nathan Ampadu is a talent for Chelsea at 17. He was far more composed than both of his midfield partners tonight, albeit there is no way Drinkwater can even be half fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      What does Joe Hart have to do not to play for England?

It used to be that our undropable players were your Rooney's, Lampards, and Steven Gerrard's. Now inexplicably it's Joe Hart.

Butland, Heaton, Pickford, are better than him. He might be better as good as Fraser Forster.

Nathan Ampadu is a talent for Chelsea at 17. He was far more composed than both of his midfield partners tonight, albeit there is no way Drinkwater can even be half fit.
      You have 4 years on me but i am slowly becoming as cynical as you with regards to football , any advice or just embrace the cynacism?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        What does Joe Hart have to do not to play for England?

Haha I watched the euros and bits of the qualifiers and almost every goal we conceded was down to him.

The guy gets beat by free kicks constantly.. this is a 6ft 4 giant.

Honestly I am more hyped for the caraboa cup then the world cup.. anyone had a taste of those energy drinks? Any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          I don't think most people who actually know football expected England to win anything since 2006. We had an amazing team from the mid 90's to 2006 and if we couldn't win anything then, we sure as **** weren't going to win anything with what replaced them....manager included.

We have an awful manager whos literally only there because Fat Sam got caught by some tabloids up to no good and because he's English.

Our team in the Euro's underperformed still if you look at the lineup, despite us having a ****e manager.

Rooney shouldn't have played, Joe Hart is awful, Dele Alli was terrible and so was Sterling. I don't like the fact that we don't use many natural wingers in our squad. I'd like to have Townsend playing more, he can run, is quick and like to play aggressively. Zaha is class too imo. Kane and Rashford should be the strikers with Zaha benched.

As much as I hate the wanker, Fat Sam would have made a good England manager.
          Win? N.a. for sure I agree..

But since 2006:

2008 Euros: failed to qualify
          2010 WC: knocked out 2nd rd to Germany? After coming 2nd in a geo with USA.. Slovakia and Algeria?
          2012:Quarters outclassed by Italy.. actually not that bad.. I think we came 2nd in groups as usual tho
          2014: Shamed in the first round
          2016: struggle out of grps and humiliated by Iceland

Absolutely pathetic for a country with so much money behind it and passion for football..

Bring back the golden says of making the quarters and losing due to someone going full ****** like Becks or Rooney

I am just glad the yanks failed to qualify so we don't have to hear about then being England's superior.. last 2 world cups were unbearable round here

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            You have 4 years on me but i am slowly becoming as cynical as you with regards to football , any advice or just embrace the cynacism?.
            It is easy, mate:

The key is to remember every bad day you've had at work. Every argument you've had with the missus for spending too much money. All the nights out you've missed out on because of work. The Christmas's and the Birthdays that you've had to work.

With all that locked safely away in the feelings bank until some c.unt who plays football professionally at an elite level takes a foul throw in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Zaha plays for Ivory Coast mate.
              Oh yeah I forgot he chose IC. He would have actually chosen to play for England if they actually gave him a chance. Kids got serious ability, rotting at Palace.

Comment

• Both Victor Moses and Zaha probably ruined their earning potential and their transfer value picking both nations.

That's why you've got to respect them for sticking to their principles and respecting their families.

I bet their agents think about that decision every day of their lives. Ruing the absolute shit of it.

Zaha would be a good signing for Chelsea imo. Right age and better than Willian and Pedro is getting on a bit and homegrown.

Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, and Liverpool could all use Zaha, imo.

Comment

• Yeah agreed, Zaha is quality. Palace want ridiculous money for him though. Rightly so i guess. He's good to watch, has end product and runs himself in to the ground. Definitely worth a gamble.

Comment

• That Carabao Cup draw was fixed.

All the big teams were kept apart. Bogus.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      As much as I hate the wanker, Fat Sam would have made a good England manager.
                      Yeah, Fat Sam would have made England hard to beat. Which is the best you could hope for with this current squad.

I remember England games used to excite me. On paper we had a world class team. I don't think I've watched an England game in about 18 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X