Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Are you seriously going to act like I haven't repeatedly posted what I did, yet you and Joseph wanna claim nobody answers?

Regardless

1. When did Reagan, bush, Clinton use the IRS as a political weapon?

2. When did Reagan, bush, Clinton funnel Billions to ideology groups?

3. When did Reagan, bush, Clinton speak about an incident and take sides, before the investigation or facts were even known? (And facts and investigation proved them wrong)

Easy 3 questions

What you posted has nothing to do with being prejudiced which is what the whole thread topic is about

So no, you haven't proven anything

And funneled billions to what groups? Got the IRS on who?

What are you talking about and what does that have to do with being prejudiced?

Mr. $3.50
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-18-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• This is the 6th time, SAA couldn't touch anything I said so in turn start repeatedly asking questions I already answered while not answering any of my questions until battle of attrition set in

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

What you posted has nothing to do with being prejudiced which is what the whole thread topic is about

So no, you haven't proven anything

And funneled billions to what groups? Got the IRS on who?

What are you talking about and what does that have to do with being prejudiced?

Mr. $3.50
        Definition of prejudice

1 :injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially :detriment to one's legal rights or claims
        2 a (1) reconceived judgment or opinion (2) :an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge
        b :an instance of such judgment or opinion
        c :an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

Funneled billions to la riza and other SJW groups

Had IRS hold up an applications by right wing groups.

Read the definition of prejudice which I have provided..

You obviously don't realize what the word prejudice means.

It's a bias..

You think it only applies to someone that's bias of skin color.. but that's a racist..

Prejudice is being bias vs a certain group,,

I have showed examples of obamas prejudice..

You and Joseph claim no one has.

I asked you to show when Reagan, bush or Clinton did any of this

Show their prejudices and explain how it was worse than obamas?

Comment

Read the definition of prejudice which I have provided..

You obviously don't realize what the word prejudice means.

It's a bias..

You think it only applies to someone that's bias of skin color..
          Nice to see you changing your argument and painting a different picture like you always do when you get exposed.

If you weren't talking about race when explaining Obama's prejudice, then what did you mean by this?

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

How many race riots we have under Carter, Reagan, bush, Clinton, bush w? How many in obamas second term..

What does race riots have to do with being prejudice like you tried to say when providing your definition?

Lastly, maybe you should understand the definition of 'politics' instead of prejudice. You clearly can't differentiate
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-18-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Nice to see you changing your argument and painting a different picture like you always do when you get exposed.

If you were never talking about race when explaining Obama's prejudice, then what did you mean by this?

What does race riots have to do with being prejudice like you tried to say when providing your definition?

Lastly, maybe you should understand the definition of 'politics' instead of prejudice. You clearly can't differentiate

So I'm a racist if I bring up the fact that race riots have happened during obama's presidency?

When did I ever make it about skin color?

So far you claimed I have said "obama racist against whites" or "obama made laws against whites"

All of that is lies made up by you, I never said anything like that, I expressed distain for his policies, and then backed it up by clearly identifying them

Now you have yet to answer my questions I posted

Comment

So I'm a racist if I bring up the fact that race riots have happened during obama's presidency?

When did I ever make it about skin color?

So far you claimed I have said "obama racist against whites" or "obama made laws against whites"

All of that is lies made up by you, I never said anything like that, I expressed distain for his policies, and then backed it up by clearly identifying them

Now you have yet to answer my questions I posted
              I laid it out for you Mr. $3.50

You said Obama was prejudice because he started race riots then you back tracked and claimed he was prejudice because he played politics.

I don't know how else to explain it to you that you have yet to prove Obama is prejudice in any way or fashion.

Prejudice = politics now?

Now if you want to talk prejudice and racist, well that's Ronald Reagan and his policies
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-18-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I laid it out for you Mr. $3.50

You said Obama was prejudice because he started race riots then you back tracked and claimed he was prejudice because he played politics.

I don't know how else to explain it to you that you have yet to prove Obama is prejudice in any way or fashion.

Prejudice = politics now?

No, you are backtracking..

1. You claim I say obama racist against whites and makes laws against them... that was false, as all one has to do is look at my posts

2. You and Joseph claim no one gives an examples of obamas prejudice. False

3. I provide in detail policies/rhetoric obama used as examples of his prejudice

4. You claim I'm a racist and provide no rebuttal

5. You fail to answer how Reagan, bush and Clinton were more prejudice and show examples of their prejudice policies/rhetoric

6. You didn't understand what prejudice means, and thought it was only about skin color

7. So far you have made 3 false claims- 1- I said obama was racist against whites. 2- no poster explains how obama was prejudice. 3- you failed to show how Reagan, bush, Clinton, at least one was more prejudice than obama

Comment

No, you are backtracking..

1. You claim I say obama racist against whites and makes laws against them... that was false, as all one has to do is look at my posts

2. You and Joseph claim no one gives an examples of obamas prejudice. False

3. I provide in detail policies/rhetoric obama used as examples of his prejudice

4. You claim I'm a racist and provide no rebuttal

5. You fail to answer how Reagan, bush and Clinton were more prejudice and show examples of their prejudice policies/rhetoric

6. You didn't understand what prejudice means, and thought it was only about skin color

7. So far you have made 3 false claims- 1- I said obama was racist against whites. 2- no poster explains how obama was prejudice. 3- you failed to show how Reagan, bush, Clinton, at least one was more prejudice than obama
                  I'll lay it out for you again.

You went from saying Obama was prejudice because he caused race riots to Obama was prejudice because he played politics like all other US President. Not my fault you don't know the difference, Mr. $3.50

Secondly, I said Ronald Reagan was the most prejudice and racist. Why do you keep saying I said Clinton and Bush were too?

Comment

What devisive policies and rhetoric? Sounds like you're talking about Trump.

Candidates go after dissenters all the time. It's called politics. Do you think this is something new?

What ideological groups?

Spoke before all the facts? Well, when you have non combatants being innocently murdered on CAMERA, the video evidence is all you need. Really man?

Whose base? Whites rioted, blacks rioted, republicans rioted and democrats rioted. I even showed you an article in how minorities were attacked following Obama's first election.

Reagan's policies were much worse and had a far greater effect.

The Alt rights started a war as soon as Obama was elected in 2008. Should I post more articles?

When you have innocent men get their brains blown out in live TV by racist crooked cops, how else is a community supposed to react to something like this that's been happening for centuries?

Should they peacefully march up and down the street to bring light to the situation? Yeah because that was never done, right? I'm not saying riots are the best action, but it sure as hell brought light to the situation. That's for damn sure.

My only issue with the riots is they should've organized and tore up the other community instead. But with emotions running high, no one is seeing things clearly; just running off emotion
                    Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    How else do you explain a people that get purposely targeted by police when they're not even the ones with the most amount of drugs, have evidence planted on them, brutally murdered on live tv without repercussion, thrown in jail for crimes they didn't commit with no anti-recidivism system in place, etc?

These are all forms of oppression that's gone on for centuries.

These poor people of color don't have the financial resources to legally fight against this machine called US government, so what are they supposed to do? Peacefully walk up and down the street holding picket signs? Right, because that's never been done, right?

So what are they supposed to do, randomly kill the people that's strategically killing them? Of course not; can't do that? So what do you do when you're out of words, tired of talking and tired of walking and are frustrated to dangerous levels? You riot.

Problem is, is you had some people that took advantage of the environment as an excuse to steal... Go after those people, but that still doesn't take away from the genuine need to bring international light to the situation.

When you're poor, you don't have the means to call the United Nations on speed dial, so you do what you can in your current conditions. May not be the best answer, but it sure as hell brought light to the situation which is why cops now wear body cams.... And even then they're still killing unjustly so you can only imagine what they did without the body cams
                    Sugar Adam Ali

Just because you refuse to touch on these points don't mean they're not waiting for you

Comment

Sugar Adam Ali

Just because you refuse to touch on these points don't mean they're not waiting for you
                      That's nothing but rambling.....

Name an actual policy of Reagan and how it was prejudice instead of generalizations like "Reagans policies worse".

name how Reagan, bush or Clinton was more prejudice than obama?

1.When did they use the IRS as a political weapon?

2.When did they funnel billions to SJW groups?

3.When did they take sides in an incident without knowing the facts and their own investigation proved them wrong?

Those were my points, and your rambling posts don't answer them.

I keep numbering the questions, so it could be easy for you to answer..

1. Rebuttal answer
                      2.rebuttal answer
                      3. Rebuttal answer

So just use the 1-2-3 system, and place each answer with the corresponding number

Comment

Working...
                      X