Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KING OF THE HILL(animation) who is a fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirko Troll Cop is Jimmy, Bobby's boss at the racetrack. He's half ******ed and fried his brain from staring at the sun too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Mirko Troll Cop is Jimmy, Bobby's boss at the racetrack. He's half ******ed and fried his brain from staring at the sun too long.

Now that is ****ing funny. Remember the art he created in that one episode . Peggy made propane robots, jimmy made **** outta garbage and aluminum cans.

Mirko Troll Cop. Jimmy ok.
      Is Ray Corso = cotton hill ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Now that is ****ing funny. Remember the art he created in that one episode . Peggy made propane robots, jimmy made **** outta garbage and aluminum cans.

Never seen this show. But I'm Rick Sanchez cause I give no Fûcks and I'll burp in Abel Sanchez's face for being a fat fûck beer drinker like me.. see

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Never seen this show. But I'm Rick Sanchez cause I give no Fûcks and I'll burp in Abel Sanchez's face for being a fat fûck beer drinker like me.. see

You are missing a great great show!

Comment

Old, grumpy and not afraid to tell someone they're a moron.

Ray Corso is the perfect Cotton Hill.

Comment

Old, grumpy and not afraid to tell someone they're a moron.

Ray Corso is the perfect Cotton Hill.

I'm surprised at how many characters we got on this site that map so easily to King of the hill characters.

Who is gonna be Lucky, or. Buckley (mega lo mart, trampoline guy)

Comment

I'm surprised at how many characters we got on this site that map so easily to King of the hill characters.

Who is gonna be Lucky, or. Buckley (mega lo mart, trampoline guy)
                Sweet Pea 50 is Lucky. He gets to marry hot Luanne and he's jamming with John Redcorn (Krazyn8tive) right here:

Comment

Sweet Pea 50 is Lucky. He gets to marry hot Luanne and he's jamming with John Redcorn (Krazyn8tive) right here:

Yep! Excellent choice! John RedCorn krazyn8tive & Lucky Sweet Pea 50 are jamming big time. Doesn't RedCorn usually listen to foreigner or some other 80's rock band?

Comment

Yep! Excellent choice! John RedCorn krazyn8tive & Lucky Sweet Pea 50 are jamming big time. Doesn't RedCorn usually listen to foreigner or some other 80's rock band?
                    Yeah, always 80s hair metal. Lol

boxinghead530, is Bug Gribble, Dale's father. He was a ladies man to disguise the fact that he really likes men and kinky stuff. Nothing wrong with that of course. We need someone to play his bottom partner though?

Comment

Yeah, always 80s hair metal. Lol

boxinghead530, is Bug Gribble, Dale's father. He was a ladies man to disguise the fact that he really likes men and kinky stuff. Nothing wrong with that of course. We need someone to play his bottom partner though?

Well, his dad was a rodeo cowboy, and his **** boy was a Mexican or Filipino guy right?

Not sure who the bottom is, but Boxinghead530 is a great choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X