Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Goes Twelve, Decisions a Game Arroyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first thing Arroyo must do after this loss is to get a refund on those shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
      The first thing Arroyo must do after this loss is to get a refund on those shoes.
      Haha. Seriously. I've never seen something like that before.

Comment

arroyo proved he is a formidable opponent as most expected. I was kinda worried for roman taking some of them counters but I think he felt he could take em and that why he got sloppy at times. i still think it was a great performance

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The Forum, Los Angeles, California - WBC flyweight champion Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (45-0, 38 KOs) from Managua, Nicaragua went the distance for the first time since 2012, winning a twelve round unanimous decision over McWilliams Arroyo (16-3, 13 KOs) of Fajardo, Puerto Rico. The scores were 119-109, 119-109, 120-108.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Damn Arroyo showed alot of heart and determination. With 1 year layoff and only 1 shoe!

Comment

Estrada beats Gonzalez now.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Estrada beats Gonzalez now.
              Why?? Cause Gonzalez went the distance with a legit former Olympian contender? If you're basing that off of this fight than you're clueless. Styles make fights. If it were like that than Estrada won a SPLIT decision over Brian Viloria whom Gonzalez completely dominated and eventually stopped.

Comment

HBO and by extension boxing took a major setback tonight.

Comment

Romans work rate is unreal that guy just does not stop throwing punches and what a kit he has up and down he does the lot .

Comment

Originally posted by TheApollonian View Post
                    I second that question.
                    Looked like they were checking his right shoulder. Not sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                      Why?? Cause Gonzalez went the distance with a legit former Olympian contender? If you're basing that off of this fight than you're clueless. Styles make fights. If it were like that than Estrada won a SPLIT decision over Brian Viloria whom Gonzalez completely dominated and eventually stopped.
                      Better than olympic contender Amateur world champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X