Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Fears Khan Will Take Vicious Beating From Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan doesn't have the punch resistance to take a sustained beating plus Crawford is an excellent finisher. I see Crawford taking his usual couple of rounds to figure out what he wants to do, Khan will shoeshine a bit, maybe win a couple of rounds and then Crawford will start to school him and when he goes for the kill it will be over fairly quickly.

Comment

Shut up Paulie, you've taken more beatings than Kunta Kente.

Let the man get paid in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        I can't stand Khan, BUT... If you take away His KO against Canelo ( because of size and talent) and his KO against Prescott (because got caught cold by a guy with very good power), well that leaves only his Ko against Garcia, which was legitimate.
        Soooo.... and it kills me to say so... but Khan maybe better than what his haters make him out to be, specially when you consider the level of opposition he's faced throughout his carrer.
        Agree Khan was a very good fighter despite being a bit chinny and gets too much crap imo.He did not have the highest ring IQ staying in pocket and throwing 4-5 punch combo's instead of protecting chin and getting out after 2-3 punches.But he has always shown heart and had great legs,speed and decent power.Glad to see you left out Peterson fight because that was BS dec by ref for taking 2 points smdh and I still thought he won by a couple pts.Matter a fact I always thought that MAYBE that fight led him to try and fight/impress against Garcia who he was beating like a rug until to Garcia's credit he realized he needed to take chance and punch WITH Khan trying to catch him in between punches.Garcia showed some BA LLS in that fight.

Comment

Khan priced out himself against Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            khan has some good wins. if he isn't liked who are his fans who keep tuning in?
            Because of his great achievement winning the silver medal and silly media antics Khan is known in the uk but to the fans who know he is a diva who acts way above his station.His PPV figures outside of fighting Canelo are grim to the point where sky box office pulled one of his fights and put him on sky 3 where Amir chose to fight on one of the less known platforms.It will be interesting to see how many fans he will get at 5 in the morning uk fighting on BT sports ppv.

Comment

If Khan's chin holds, which is very unlikely, he could upset Crawford with his boxing handspeed. If Benavidez could box Bud effectively in many rounds, I dont see a reason why Khan cant.

Comment

Khan, the master of the chicken dance, must have got this fight because he is a Brit. Wasn't on merit, I guess that being a Brit makes him a bit exotic for the US fans. Or perhaps they want to see him going round round before taking a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Agree Khan was a very good fighter despite being a bit chinny and gets too much crap imo.He did not have the highest ring IQ staying in pocket and throwing 4-5 punch combo's instead of protecting chin and getting out after 2-3 punches.But he has always shown heart and had great legs,speed and decent power.Glad to see you left out Peterson fight because that was BS dec by ref for taking 2 points smdh and I still thought he won by a couple pts.Matter a fact I always thought that MAYBE that fight led him to try and fight/impress against Garcia who he was beating like a rug until to Garcia's credit he realized he needed to take chance and punch WITH Khan trying to catch him in between punches.Garcia showed some BA LLS in that fight.
                  That is exactly why I left out the Garcia fight.. so yes, unfortunately, Khan admires his work a bit too much, or gets too emotional. Which has been his downfall... This said, Crawford is a different kind of animal. But, despite what Paulie is saying, I think Khan,s speed will give him trouble , and if he can pile up the points early, and then survive the later rounds, we could be in for a surprise. But I wouldn't put any money on it..because... well Khan will be Khan.

Comment

Crawford's right hook will be Khan's undoing. It's going to rattle his bones. Make him see the deadlights.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                      That is exactly why I left out the Garcia fight.. so yes, unfortunately, Khan admires his work a bit too much, or gets too emotional. Which has been his downfall... This said, Crawford is a different kind of animal. But, despite what Paulie is saying, I think Khan,s speed will give him trouble , and if he can pile up the points early, and then survive the later rounds, we could be in for a surprise. But I wouldn't put any money on it..because... well Khan will be Khan.
                      Yea them are some pretty big IFS.I agree if in prime would have style to really give Craw fits but I don't see him winning even then.my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                      X