Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rate Spence p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys keep saying he hasn't done anything but hes a top fighter and top name in the sport in a loaded division.

But no one wants to fight him... How can u do anything when no one is willing to fight you? No one wanted him except Mikey Garcia and look what happened. Please don't say Crawford he's exclusively signed to ESPN.

All the names and title holders except Crawford are with PBC.. They just refuse to fight him. Didn't Golovkin go top 3 without fighting anyone? He was there before he even fought Jacobs.

Comment

Around #8 or #9.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        You guys keep saying he hasn't done anything but hes a top fighter and top name in the sport in a loaded division.

But no one wants to fight him... How can u do anything when no one is willing to fight you? No one wanted him except Mikey Garcia and look what happened. Please don't say Crawford he's exclusively signed to ESPN.

All the names and title holders except Crawford are with PBC.. They just refuse to fight him. Didn't Golovkin go top 3 without fighting anyone? He was there before he even fought Jacobs.
        completely true. thats why I don't rate Crawfish(You heard me,yes you. u know who u are that is about to question me calling him crawfish) despite him having the 2nd best skillset at welter imho.

Crawfish has looked sht against a c level with 1 leg & his best win was 5 yrs ago vs Gamboa. He knew when he signed with Arum he was lining himself up 4 a never-ending stream of in house top rank bums,he knew even though hed have to face mandatories Arum would just bribe the WBO to rank no hopers as #1 contenders.
        Last edited by kushking; 03-17-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

He would need a win over canelo ggg jacobs and thats also a weight jump to be considered p4p spence hasnt been tested yet neither has crawford

Comment

Number twelve

Comment

errol is p4p#1 he is unstoppable.

Comment

I'd say he'd be in the top 3, he seemed genuinely more skilled than Mikey, faster too.

Comment

Working...
                X