Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves To DeGale: Don't Call Retirement Presser - No One Cares!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
    I find it incredible that Degale could have made more than Groves. After the Froch fight Groves should've made more than Degale did in most of his career...?

I mean Degale did have haymon but Groves was reportedly a savvy negotiator.
    I cant say for sure mate, I think groves is more savvy with his money makes it go further etc degale seems like a partier/big spender. I found a company called George groves ltd with a net worth of 15 million I believe. Thats just one of his ventures outside of boxing. Im not schooled completely on either of there finances so I may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      george groves is the prototypical pasty faced northern european
      Hey, thats an impressive case of racism you got there..

Comment

That was cold. But to Degale's credit, at least he didn't go out like this in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Groves taking a page out of the "Karl Froch book of being a salty hater"
          Yeah. Froch and groves really show how to handle competitors with class.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Yeah US boxers arent like that are they.. Gervonta Davis gloats when Farmer gets shot, *****es at Charlo and Crawford, Oscar *****es everytime Floyd farts, yeah, much more classy..🤔
            Who said anything about American fighters here? Who cares about America? What do that has to do with our boxers staying classy?

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              That was cold. But to Degale's credit, at least he didn't go out like this in his prime.

Falling on his own leg like Tyan Booth would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Who said anything about American fighters here? Who cares about America? What do that has to do with our boxers staying classy?
                Because you singled out UK fighters as if lack of class and poor sportsmanship is somehow a feature of the nation they belong to. Saying silly classless things is an international phenomena.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Because you singled out UK fighters as if lack of class and poor sportsmanship is somehow a feature of the nation they belong to. Saying silly classless things is an international phenomena.
                  No am speaking about boxers from my country. Didn’t speak about class or race. So not sure where you go that from.

Comment

Some genuine dislike here from Groves, don't really see the point tbh, it's a changing of the guard in British super middleweight boxing.

Comment

I'd be interested in a retirement presser if Eloise shows up?

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      Lol yet people have spence high up on the p4p list just for beating brook....
                      The eye test matters too

Comment

Working...
                      X