• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Zion Williamson
    Rj Barrett
    Forget the 3rd freshman's name

Yeah, this should be illegal how they get almost all the A+ one and done's year in year out.. I hate Duke with a passion.

If they don't win the NCAA championship this year, Coach K should be fired
    So you wouldn't mind it if they loss? Hahaha you ******ed mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by Dumpster Juice View Post
      So you wouldn't mind it if they loss? Hahaha you ******ed mother****er
      What do you mean "I wouldn't mind it if the lost"?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Zion Williamson
        Rj Barrett
        Forget the 3rd freshman's name

Yeah, this should be illegal how they get almost all the A+ one and done's year in year out.. I hate Duke with a passion.

If they don't win the NCAA championship this year, Coach K should be fired
        Yeah man they have grown man playing on that team , reminds me of the 89-90 UNLV team with Larry Johnson .

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Its gonna be hard to match that athleticism.

Yesterday Kentucky had no shot, and they were supposed to be one of the more athletic teams.

Duke could have won by 40 or 50.
        Real impressive win for sure , but Kentucky always seems to start slow you do not know what team they will be until they turn it on like at the start of the SEC tourney .

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          Yeah man they have grown man playing on that team , reminds me of the 89-90 UNLV team with Larry Johnson .
          Yeah, Larry Johnson, Stacy Augmon, Greg Anthony, Echols, etc... Jerry Tarkanian was Coach K before coach K

This Duke team also reminds me of the Fab 5 instead they're not playing all freshman

I'll be really curious to see if they win it all. Anything less is a failure

Comment

Working...
          X