No announcement yet.

6 months on from black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Obama and Black Panther upset a lot of people.
    Black Panther was hilarious.

WAKANDA FOREVER!

but hey, i realize it needed to be made to help the conquered people with morale boost.

Just like the la raza movement helps you and mikey as yall are conquered ones as well!

Do you!! Whatever it takes to keep believing and to forget about your lineage of being conquered!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Black Panther was hilarious.

WAKANDA FOREVER!

but hey, i realize it needed to be made to help the conquered people with morale boost.

Just like the la raza movement helps you and mikey as yall are conquered ones as well!

Do you!! Whatever it takes to keep believing and to forget about your lineage of being conquered!
      Hey look every1 Bobby Deez is back as Cheek Busting again.

Comment

Lmao at people saying it upset white people.

The movie itself upset no one, black panther is a legit side character they wanted to develop, no different than an ant-man or dr. Strange movie.

What people were upset about and calling bullshyt on is the media hype proclaiming it was some milestone in black history which it wasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Trump is bringing prosperity back to Americans. All Americans, black and white, are doing better. What's your problem with Trump? You would prefer Obama as president again while he attempts to bring America to it's knees? Get a grip on reality Larry and learn to live with it...….Rockin'
          How has Trump improved your life personally?? How has any president improved your life personally?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            How has Trump improved your life personally?? How has any president improved your life personally?
            I don't need improvement in my life. I just know that Trump is fighting for America, unlike Obama who was just ****ting on America trying to get us in line for the NWO to take over. Long Live Donald Trump! ……..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I don't need improvement in my life. I just know that Trump is fighting for America, unlike Obama who was just ****ting on America trying to get us in line for the NWO to take over. Long Live Donald Trump! ……..Rockin'
              What has Trump changed?? serious question?? and what did Obama do to personally change your life for better or worse?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Lmao at people saying it upset white people.

The movie itself upset no one, black panther is a legit side character they wanted to develop, no different than an ant-man or dr. Strange movie.

What people were upset about and calling bullshyt on is the media hype proclaiming it was some milestone in black history which it wasn’t.
                It did not upset white people...it upset racist people who get mad anytime black people are not just out shooting each other ,getting arrested and fitting the usual stereotype for others to sit back and laugh at

Comment

What has Trump changed?? serious question?? and what did Obama do to personally change your life for better or worse?
                  Um, how about refugees.

If no trump, we would be flooded by the hordes just like Europe

He lowered my taxes

No more riots in cities

The IRS and HUD arent being used as a political weapon

Opting out or redoing bad deals

Comment

To begin, Trump saved billions/trillions of dollars by simply saying and what do you do for the US. and is finished sending aid to other countries. Aswell, he is evening up on our foreign trade which will save the US billions if not trillions each year.

Obama took one huge **** on the US. He didn't do a damned thing for me or America. He just wanted to bring our country to it's knees in order for us to be liquified in to the NWO...…..Rockin'

'

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Hey look every1 Bobby Deez is back as Cheek Busting again.
                      Silencio conquered one..

Comment

Working...
                      X