Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing for the Pacquiao/Matthysse fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Oh is that what drug testing is all about? How do they determine relevancy to know if a drug test is required?
    If Manny knocks out Matthysse then he is on drugs no doubt, if Pacman is Knocked out cold no drug testing is required we all know Matthysse can punch. Pacman last knock was in 2009 when drug testing was very lax.

He must be the biggest druggie in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Are they doing any strict drug testing? Or does the fact that it's in Malaysia mean the drug testing won't be strict or even exist?
      I am doctor socrates, good day to all.

I have tested both fighters the last two days. There are not many enhancements on either side.

Lucas had a high amount of ostarine and certain other protein receptors.

Emmanuel showed high levels of hgh and and an extract affectionately known as buboys milk.

Both fighters power levels are over 9000. I have instructed the relevant drug testing organisations to turn a blind eye as requested by mp promotions and goldenboy. The Malaysians are in for a treat I tell you.

Comment

the important thing is that they don't use IV'S to masks the PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          when pac works with ariza --

floyd fans: manny is cheating, ariza is juicing pac up! that scum bag ariza!!

when floyd works with ariza --

floyd fans: oh, floyd just playing mind games with pac. ariza is actually not doing anything, he's just there to watch floyd trains.
          I'm not surprise with those floIV fans they always gave an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Lol yeah then he's caught with a IV. C'mon.
            An IV that henry armstrong use to mask the PEDS.

armstrong=mayweather jr.

Comment

I hope they Both come Juiced up and it gives us a better fight .

Comment

I've been asking the same question and no one can answer. It seems there is no testing which means Manny should get a KO win.

Maybe they need this so he can regain some of the luster he's lost and sell some fights again in the US so he can make enough to pay the taxes he owes.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                  Probably not and who really cares. It’s not like this fight has any actual relevance to the sport.
                  i thought it was ariza who was juicing manny up??? last i checked, ariza hasnt been working with manny for years now
                  when pac works with ariza --

floyd fans: manny is cheating, ariza is juicing pac up! that scum bag ariza!!

when floyd works with ariza --

floyd fans: oh, floyd just playing mind games with pac. ariza is actually not doing anything, he's just there to watch floyd trains.
                  Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Lol yeah then he's caught with a IV. C'mon.
                  Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  the important thing is that they don't use IV'S to masks the PEDS.
                  I'm not surprise with those floIV fans they always gave an agenda.
                  An IV that henry armstrong use to mask the PEDS.

armstrong=mayweather jr.
                  How come the pac fans can't just answer the question posed by the TS?

If you don't know, just say so.

Comment

Everyone knows MANNY abuses TORADOL before fights. Walks through punches and blocks with his face.

Probably learned it from when he was fighting on SHABU back in the Philippines.

Now that I know there will be no testing, I expect a KO win.

Comment

All fighters are tested before and after a fight. Urine at a minimum. So technically, yes, there is drug testing. There hasn't been any mention of VADA blood testing, but neither Lucas or Manny appear to be concerned, ie., they wouldn't use it as an excuse to avoid an opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X