Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Yordenis Ugas getting a big fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Yordenis Ugas getting a big fight?

He's been grinding for a while now. 6 straight wins since his last loss against Amir Imam in 2014.

Jamal James
    Bryant Perrella
    Levan Ghvamichava
    Nelson Lara
    Thomas Dulorme
    Ray Robinson

He lost the Dulorme fight imo, but he deserves the winner of Spence-Garcia/Porter after that streak of wins. He was the underdog going into almost all of those fights and came out on top. No one in the welterweight division is more deserving of a title shot then him.

Lining him up for Crawford's first defense isn't a bad idea either, although that's unlikely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      He lost the Dulorme fight imo, but he deserves the winner of Spence-Garcia/Porter after that streak of wins. He was the underdog going into almost all of those fights and came out on top. No one in the welterweight division is more deserving of a title shot then him.

Lining him up for Crawford's first defense isn't a bad idea either, although that's unlikely to happen.
      I disagreed, I saw him wining that fight and hurting dulorme while in the process. I do understand we all have an opinion but the fight wasn't close at all. And only 10 days notice.

Comment

He's the next mandatory for Spence, so that's probably next and why they've got him fighting on the undercard

Comment

who?????....

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            He's the next mandatory for Spence, so that's probably next and why they've got him fighting on the undercard
            Spence can go a year without another mandatory after Ocampo though? Is that the IBF requirements?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Spence can go a year without another mandatory after Ocampo though? Is that the IBF requirements?
              Is he fighting on the televised portion of the card? If he is then I think he's their insurance plan in case the winner of Garcia-Porter don't want to fight Spence next.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Is he fighting on the televised portion of the card? If he is then I think he's their insurance plan in case the winner of Garcia-Porter don't want to fight Spence next.
                Not televised no.

Comment

Ugas vs Collazo was rumored once

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post

he fights spence next he will be the ibf mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                    X