No announcement yet.

Dana White says he has new meeting with Conor McGregor set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White says he has new meeting with Conor McGregor set

Conor McGregor will try to continue his winning ways at UFC 196 on Saturday night. Esther Lin, MMA Fighting
    It looks like UFC president Dana White and former two-weight class champion Conor McGregor are finally going to get together and chat about the latter’s future, once and for all.

White told TMZ on Wednesday the duo will sit down June 18. A meeting location was not disclosed.

”He and I are meeting on the 18th of this month,” Dana told TMZ, later adding: “I don’t know whats gonna happen. I don’t know what Conor has planned. I don’t know what Conor and his team have worked on.”

McGregor has not competed in a combat sports bout since his famous boxing match with Floyd Mayweather last August in Las Vegas. McGregor lost the fight on a 10th-round TKO. He hasn’t had an MMA fight since he defeated Eddie Alvarez to win the UFC lightweight title at UFC 205 at Madison Square Garden in Nov. 2016.

McGregor faces a hearing in a New York courtroom Thursday related to his alleged attack on a van in Brooklyn on UFC 223 media day in April. McGregor has been charged with three misdemeanor crimes and a felony.

The former champ had been in Brooklyn for what was expected to be a meeting with White to discuss his future. White also said he was going to meet with McGregor on the weekend of last month’s UFC Liverpool card in England, but that meeting did not materialize.
Working...
X