Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you buy that Marquez was drinking his piss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your not drinking your own pis5, you don't say you are. You just don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      Well... This guy does it all the time...

Remember the episode where he made Anthony Joshua eat maggots?

Comment

Why would anybody lie about something as disgusting and humiliating as drinking piss if they were not doing so?

Comment

No it's Mexican Lemonade

Comment

As long as he didnt eat his own ****!

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              i always thought urine was nonconsumable like you will just regurgitate it if you try to drink
              You're not trying hard enough vato

Comment

It's clever from Marquez tbh
                It's not like he can get caught for roids on a piss test if he drinks all of it

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  obviously theres no real benefit to it but its one of these alternative health things that people will give a try. No doubt some guru somewhere has written a book about it how its the secret to eternal youth or some ****.
                  [IMG]https://******************/img/instances/76651846.jpg[/IMG]
                  Last edited by TJ highway; 01-14-2018, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    Yes. There were about 6 photos in this collection, about 10 years ago. Can't find them now.
                    the way you can't find those pictures now, is just like there's no longer gifs of him drinking his own urine(i just noticed when i didn't see that gif in my sig-i had that gif of urine drinking and his roid rage against tim as my sig). slow times going on right now that he probably had someone go find all the urine drinking gifs and had them removed just like those pictures you can't find as well lol.

his gay pictures with his japanese lover and his urine drinking gifs have all went away for some reason, hmmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                      No way of knowing for sure, but Urine therapy or urophagia is definitely a 'thing' and not even a particularly obscure one. Plenty of people buy into various health fads and this one is probably less harmful than some of the weirdness out there. Also I find it hard to understand why he would bother pretending if he wasn't actually doing it - it's hardly gonna mask roids and if it was supposed to be a publicity stunt I'd probably call it a fail. No reason to assume that **** ain't legit.
                      There’s people saying drinking camel piss cures covid19 lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X