No announcement yet.

Bute vs Badou - WBC Title - April 30th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    it's a bit frustrating that we couldn't just have degale-jack right away. this card is a waste of time imo
    I guess not every can be pleased. Who's to say Bute doesn't beat Badou ? That's a great fight in itself right there, as is DeGale vs Badou even in the event Badou loses to Bute.

But Haymon is bad for boxing ... Doe.

Comment

Jack v Bute is a cracking fight. Bute impressed me against DeGale and I thought two of those cards were too wide. I scored it 115-113 for DeGale, I can see 116-112 but Bute made the rounds really competitive and showed terrific ring generalship in the rounds he did win.

I really think he could beat Jack.

Comment

The fact that they will meet in a unification, likely this year, is great.

The fact that Bute still gets title shots is madness.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          The fact that they will meet in a unification, likely this year, is great.

The fact that Bute still gets title shots is madness.

I guess the way he held his ground against DeGale granted him that ... I really believe he can beat Jack on a good night ...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            I guess the way he held his ground against DeGale granted him that ... I really believe he can beat Jack on a good night ...
            I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Jack either. If Groves has forced the fight, he would have beaten Jack too. Badou is the most mechanical fighter at smw. But Bute doesn't deserve a title shot after losing big fight after big fight.

Comment

I like the sound of Jack Vs Bute. I'll be rooting for Jack, as him vs DeGale is another fight i want to see.

Comment

Working...
              X