Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger cheater between Floyd jr. and Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd avoided Manny until Manny was ko'd by a roided up JMM and battle worn from a decade of wars. He picked Canelo when he was untested at world class. He fought cotto after he was beaten up by margs, Manny and countless others. He never wanted any part of a prime Paul Williams, Tszyu, Thurman and a few other elite level guys.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Floyd avoided Manny until Manny was ko'd by a roided up JMM .
      pac avoided that needle
      pac demanded a cut off date

so called fight fans and their selective memory

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        pac avoided that needle
        pac demanded a cut off date

so called fight fans and their selective memory
        You're absolutely right Manny avoided the needle because he fought clean his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          You're absolutely right Manny avoided the needle because he fought clean his whole career.
          and one more time was one more time too manny

so called fight fans crack me up

Comment

At this point in time I don't think either of them are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Maybe they are guilty and maybe they aren't. Apparently the small amount of PED's Canelo had in his system could have been caused by tainted meat. I am not saying he is innocent. I am saying he might be innocent. In America it's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent. It's not that way everywhere though. Clearly on this forum if you test positive for any banned substance you are instantly guilty as hell and have been a PED cheat your entire career.

Comment

Manny Pedquiao is the biggest drug cheat in the history of modern sports

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Manny Pedquiao is the biggest drug cheat in the history of modern sports
                Probably why he never Tested positive and was never suspected of any drug use until Mayweather accused him then fans rolled with him and sued Mayweather and made him pay millions because they don't want to reveal their medical records of drug testing

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Probably why he never Tested positive and was never suspected of any drug use until Mayweather accused him then fans rolled with him and sued Mayweather and made him pay millions because they don't want to reveal their medical records of drug testing
                  all manny had to do was take the no cutoff test.

those ''superstitions'' doe

''me not fight you in ring. we fight in court where i dont have to prove anything ''

Comment

For me it's floyd. Other than masking peds floyd cheat his ooponent in weigh in, gloves, cheap shots etc. just too many to mention.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      all manny had to do was take the no cutoff test.

those ''superstitions'' doe

''me not fight you in ring. we fight in court where i dont have to prove anything ''
                      No, Manny sued Floyd and asked to show his medical records and he would show his in public where everybody could see it. Floyd don't want to show his medical records because he was shooting up injections in his hands and blood doping

Manny was being Tested by VADA while Floyd DEMANDED that he would control everything in the drug testing. To which Manny disagreed, why would Manny agreed to Floyd's most recent demands when he already accepted Floyd's previous demand?
                      Last edited by Thraxox; 03-10-2018, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X