Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made GOLOVKIN decide to step up after 10 years with SPECIAL K??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made GOLOVKIN decide to step up after 10 years with SPECIAL K??

Debut 2006.

This interview below, 2013, before Ward even fought Rodriguez, he said ''Ward needs time for rehabilitation...''

Golovkin also says ''164....in the middle is fair'' in this exact interview in March of 2013, months before Ward fought Rodriguez ...

SO how come when Ward was ''rehabilitated'' and years after 2013 he and Loeffler still say 164 when it was even harder for Ward to make 168?

remember, he wanted Bhop in 2013 at the full 175...

he wanted Froch and Chavez Jr. at 168 in 2015....

what's wrong with these inconsistencies?

Lemieux was already beat by Alcine and Rubio....not really stepping up..just GBP testing 97K marketability and it failed even though all the buys were from Canadian PPV regional purchases... you know, David's residence..

'Imma call my bros for assistance...''

aboutfkntime

golovkin just drew with a guy that lil floyd whitewashed...and that these clowns say lost to lara...lololol

all they can say is "ggg clearly won everyone knows that"

reminds me of when golovkin was fighting bum after bum after bum and everyone kept saying why doesnt he fight lara? it made sense...lara considered the best at 154..lara had headlined shows on premium and regular cable several times.....and all they would say "omg lara? why? he would kill him"...lol...such a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      golovkin just drew with a guy that lil floyd whitewashed...and that these clowns say lost to lara...lololol

reminds me of when golovkin was fighting bum after bum after bum and everyone kept saying why doesnt he fight lara? it made sense...lara considered the best at 154..lara had headlined shows on premium and regular cable several times.....and all they would say "omg lara? why? he would kill him"...lol...such a joke
      my other favorite response to the lara fight....after you clearly showed them that lara had headlines many shows on tv and was known..and was considered the best at the division right below him....was "well why doesnt lara make an offer"? lolol...u cant make this stuff up

Comment

What's more interesting is that Golovkin gets nervous with strawman tactics to say, in the video above at the end, that Dirrell is better in the amateurs and that Ward is better in the pros... lol.. the hell does that mean?

he says Ward and Dirrell are good friends... what's the point of that... if he's acknowledging how good Dirrell is with relation to Ward and describing that Dirrell is better in the amateurs then why didn't Golovkin ever call out Dirrell at 168?

I don't understand Golovkin, he acknowledges the concept of catchweights northbound with Ward or Floyd at 154.... because ''154-168 ez fomi...''

then why didn't Golovkin agree to a catch with Alvarez at 155 or mention any other weight north for publicity between the limit.

In the video above, 2013, Golovkin even lists Canelo in the p4p list.... such opinion can only mean his experience with him in sparring in 2010 compared to 3 years later... no wonder he was shook of Nelo or any catch while K2 was outpricing themselves to make it seem like Nelo needed GGG even though he already beat Cotto for the strap...

When Floyd fought Ortiz, Jessie Vargas and Alvarez were the same weight at the press conference yet Vargas still fighting at 147... or guys like Porter... then guys like Jermall Charlo initiating at 154 when he's naturally seasoned at a higher weight.

Ironically everybody has criticized Alvarez about weight bullying when his career has not shown that. Angulo, Kirkland...those guys been fighting above 154... Lara, he's a badass and isnt going to complain a pound. Amir Khan, who also started at a lighter weight like Alvarez, is taller than both Nelo and Vargas...

All this means is that boxing fans aren't honest... there are plenty of new stars and prospects to come as boxing will live on, but the bullshıt and fanboyısm to protect certain fighters like not sharing action figures is getting old

''Alvarez is a LHW'' yet wasn't even bigger than Golovkin in the ring...
        Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-19-2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          What's more interesting is that Golovkin gets nervous with strawman tactics to say, in the video above at the end, that Dirrell is better in the amateurs and that Ward is better in the pros... lol.. the hell does that mean?

he says Ward and Dirrell are good friends... what's the point of that... if he's acknowledging how good Dirrell is with relation to Ward and describing that Dirrell is better in the amateurs then why didn't Golovkin ever call out Dirrell at 168?

I don't understand Golovkin, he acknowledges the concept of catchweights northbound with Ward or Floyd at 154.... because ''154-168 ez fomi...''

then why didn't Golovkin agree to a catch with Alvarez at 155 or mention any other weight north for publicity between the limit.

In the video above, 2013, Golovkin even lists Canelo in the p4p list.... such opinion can only mean his experience with him in sparring in 2010 compared to 3 years later... no wonder he was shook of Nelo or any catch while K2 was outpricing themselves to make it seem like Nelo needed GGG even though he already beat Cotto for the strap...

When Floyd fought Ortiz, Jessie Vargas and Alvarez were the same weight at the press conference yet Vargas still fighting at 147... or guys like Porter... then guys like Jermall Charlo initiating at 154 when he's naturally seasoned at a higher weight.

Ironically everybody has criticized Alvarez about weight bullying when his career has not shown that. Angulo, Kirkland...those guys been fighting above 154... Lara, he's a badass and isnt going to complain a pound. Amir Khan, who also started at a lighter weight like Alvarez, is taller than both Nelo and Vargas...

All this means is that boxing fans aren't honest... there are plenty of new stars and prospects to come as boxing will live on, but the bullshıt and fanboyısm to protect certain fighters like not sharing action figures is getting old

the funny thing about these guys is...i guarantee if you walked them into jimmys corner with a name tag ...and locked the doors and forced them to talk boxing with a bunch of guys from this board, over drinks and shots, they wouldnt spew the same drivel they do under the anonymity of the internet.....its impossible to spew such utter nonsense when you have to look another man in the eye

Comment

the funny thing about these guys is...i guarantee if you walked them into jimmys corner with a name tag ...and locked the doors and forced them to talk boxing with a bunch of guys from this board, over drinks and shots, they wouldnt spew the same drivel they do under the anonymity of the internet.....its impossible to spew such utter nonsense when you have to look another man in the eye
            I don't think it's fear to talk about boxing in real life..

the anonymity of the net is like what Slavoj Žižek states is like person enjoying their alter ego when playing video games.. to be those characters..

Golovkin's known traits are to be quiet...introverted...but is the killer.. how is that different than those esports world fanatics or that mindset.. (Steve Kim Doug Fischer dorkism)

at least the video game world is fake and illusion... why people would feel to be like GOlovkin is beyond me...

If I ran my mouth around saying that weights below me or above me were easy and calling others clowns yet never fighting there...then I'd make sure to not make those fights happen when the time came and tell my mgmt to make stuff up since they work for me..

Comment

All this means is that boxing fans aren't honest... there are plenty of new stars and prospects to come as boxing will live on, but the bullsh03t and fanboy03sm to protect certain fighters like not sharing action figures is getting old

Nah man sometimes people know something is wrong but can't really articulate it so they end up expressing that feeling the wrong way, or what they wanted to say comes out all wrong.

For instance the Canelo thing. People weren't mad about the 155lb thing because of 'weight bullying', they were really mad about it because it allowed Canelo to avoid certain fighters by claiming 'I'm not a 154lber'.

Consequently, it also allowed him to avoid dangerous middleweights because "I'm not a 160lber"

Whoever you are, and whether you'll admit it or not, there is no way you can't tell that this is total garbage, at the very least you should be able to feel that something is wrong here even if you can't figure it out.

Also, Golovkin made it clear from the beginning that he would only go down in weight for Floyd Mayweather, so you can't call him out for that.

But even if he had said he would go down in weight for a junior middlweight, Canelo was no longer campaigning at junior middleweight, and in fact was a middleweight champion. There was absolutely no reason for Golovkin to go down for a fellow middleweight champion. There is no world where that made sense and there is no way anyone, Canelo fan or not, doesn't know exactly what Canelo was trying to do.

Then there is also the fact that Canelo promised the wbc that he would fight Golovkin next, that is the reason they allowed him to jump ahead of Golovkin and fight Cotto in the first place, it was the basis of that deal. But then Canelo turns around and asks for a tune up fight, the wbc which basically violates the prior agreement, but the wbc is lenient and allows him to do so, only for Alvarez to vacate and complain that the wbc was rushing him, despite the fact that he ONLY got the title shot in the first place on the premise that he would fight Golovkin, and despite that they were lenient enough to allow him a tune up when they didn't have to.

An unbiased person can easily tell you that Canelo was NEVER in the right in any of these conflicts. He was the reason the fight wasn't happening. He made the excuse that GGG was pricing himself out, however that was also irrelevant because all he had to do was wait for purse bid and he would have been guaranteed 75 percent as per wbc rules.

Canelo was a spioled cowardly brat throughout this whole saga, but you know, in my opinion, he totally took Golovkin to school in their fight.

In fact, if it wasn't for his stamina issues, he could have easily stopped Golovkin.

If you notice, Golovkin always moves forward even when he gets hit flush in the face, but he always either stops or moves back when there is a vicious attack to the body. It happened with Jacobs and it happened with Canelo too.

These guys just gotta keep on throwing. There is only so much pain you can take before it becomes too much to pretend you aint feeling nothing. The key is not to be discouraged and continue to throw.

Look at the Maidana v Floyd fight. Maidana kept coming forward but Floyd knew if he kept on throwing combinations and nailing Maidana on the body then eventually he would inevitably slow down. If he wasn't feather fisted he could have stopped Maidana given the good work he did in that fight.

Maidana did well too, but his shots weren't anywhere near as clean as Floyd's.

Comment

I don't think it's fear to talk about boxing in real life..

the anonymity of the net is like what Slavoj Žižek states is like person enjoying their alter ego when playing video games.. to be those characters..

Golovkin's known traits are to be quiet...introverted...but is the killer.. how is that different than those esports world fanatics or that mindset.. (Steve Kim Doug Fischer dorkism)

at least the video game world is fake and illusion... why people would feel to be like GOlovkin is beyond me...

If I ran my mouth around saying that weights below me or above me were easy and calling others clowns yet never fighting there...then I'd make sure to not make those fights happen when the time came and tell my mgmt to make stuff up since they work for me..
                oh i wasnt implying these dorks feared talking boxing in real life...im saying that they wouldnt be saying the same BS and making the same excuses if they had to look someone in the eye

some of these guys know they are playing both sides and making horrible excuses to back their hero....but they do it anyway because they are just looking into a computer screen.....these guys know theyve bagged more accomplished fighters for less or the same things golovkin does.....but its ok to act like a fool because no one sees them and they cant be seen

put them in person...face to face...and i guarantee their logic changes dramatically

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  For instance the Canelo thing. People weren't mad about the 155lb thing because of 'weight bullying', they were really mad about it because it allowed Canelo to avoid certain fighters by claiming 'I'm not a 154lber'.

Consequently, it also allowed him to avoid dangerous middleweights because "I'm not a 160lber"
                  that doesn't make any sense. Nelo fought a PRIME Trout and LARA. Who forced Alvarez to fight Lara? Maybe you haven't kept tabs.... but how many Gold medals did Cuba win at Rio...

Lara was a dangerous fight...surely Oscar wouldn't have advised that but LARA went and PUNKED Nelo on the spot during the press conference...what else could Alvarez do? Plus since they fought Angulo...who knows maybe Showtime orchestrated all that? Would Oscar agree to that plot for profit gain?

Ironically, you don't even get the point. This thread is for upper echelon critical thinking. THe context is 2013. Where was Alvarez fighting at 2013?

You might want to revise your Golovkin history and his verbatim starting at 2013 regarding Ward in the posted above...

Let me know when you catch up and acknowledge that. Because Alvarez started at 140... you're still ignoring the basics of this thread and ''154-168 ez fomi''

Comment

oh i wasnt implying these dorks feared talking boxing in real life...im saying that they wouldnt be saying the same BS and making the same excuses if they had to look someone in the eye

some of these guys know they are playing both sides and making horrible excuses to back their hero....but they do it anyway because they are just looking into a computer screen.....these guys know theyve bagged more accomplished fighters for less or the same things golovkin does.....but its ok to act like a fool because no one sees them and they cant be seen

put them in person...face to face...and i guarantee their logic changes dramatically
                    I agree, probably not. alcohol does ease down the mind, OR ironically such a conversation to defend Golovkin might also end up as a brawl. Either way, anybody defending GGG is bad karma and you'd probably get knocked out per the flux capacitor and Doc Brown banging chocolate poon in front of Marty McFly

Comment

Working...
                    X