Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flashback: Wilder Almost Kills A British Olympic Gold Medalist In 70 Seconds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashback: Wilder Almost Kills A British Olympic Gold Medalist In 70 Seconds!

Joshua is petrified of being Wilder's next victim. Who can blame him? He has life-threatening power.

****ing hell you are reaching...

This is the same Olympic gold medallist that got KO'd by MICHAEL ****ING SPROTT.. 6 years earlier.

The same Sprott AJ ko'd in a round.

we can all play bull **** triangle theory boxing.

Comment

Deontay Wilder should be DQ'd for hitting Audley Harrison while he was down. I counted maybe seven punches thrown at a falling/down A-Force. Not sure how many, if any, actually landed.

Comment

jesus christ, these are the performances wilders fans are drawing confidence from

Comment

Bum fights!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            jesus christ, these are the performances wilders fans are drawing confidence from
            I saw Audley in the street one time... shouted BOO at him and he dropped stone cold on the pavement.

Next morning i had Lou DiBella ringing me up saying im ducking the fight because im scared of life threatening power.

Comment

a 42 year old audley harrison who had already been KO'd multiple times?

Comment

Has anybody survived the Wilder windmill in a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Truly amazing that they think he has a better resume and technique than GGG, Lomachenko etc; Sometimes you've just got to wonder do they even watch and what are they looking for?

Comment

I give this an A+ in my " troll bait thread of the day" awards

Comment

Working...
                    X