Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Council bans unstunned Halal meat from schools, Muslims are angry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you imagine what would happen if some Brits turned up in Pakistan demanding the meat should be killed in a specific way

**** me if your country is so **** that you have to come here.. then intergrate

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Could you imagine what would happen if some Brits turned up in Pakistan demanding the meat should be killed in a specific way

**** me if your country is so **** that you have to come here.. then intergrate
      Don't they do that already? Even eat cows meat in front of Hindus
      Last edited by Phenom; 10-27-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        ..."Muslims are angry". When are they not angry?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          So that's the line for the Britishers. You can murder us on the streets and rape our daughters but you'll not hurt a defenseless animal!
          Zaroku, inc. free estimates

1-800-)ew-rulz

Ext. kill

Please leave a message....

Comment

good start but its not good enough. should ban halal non stop and the arabs will have to put up with it. if they want to slit animals throats they can **** off back to some cesspit middle eastern country and do it.

Comment

change the rules for those few who have hurt feelings....

once it happens in the UK you best believe its gonna happen here in the states... UK is sorta like a testing ground.

Comment

Abdul Qureshi, acting CEO of the Lancashire Council of Mosques, was advocating children boycott their school lunches if the vote went against him. He told The Telegraph: “[The RSPCA’s guidance] is most of the time based on feelings, it's not scientifically conclusive.”

hhmmm..... all this time I thought animals can feel pain and suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  Interesting, i thought halal = quick death.

But that's cruel to the muslim/arab students who attend those schools
                  cruel?

theyre not even in a muslim dominated country... there's no sharia law in the UK and if that shiiit is ever gonna be enforce you best believe civil war will break out pretty quickly imo

Comment

Religion is so stupid

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      I'm from a very old Lebanese family.

Comment

Working...
                      X