No announcement yet.

Floyd's sparring partner "he's sharper than he was for pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's sparring partner "he's sharper than he was for pacquiao"

Floyd ain't playin, That time off let his body rejuvenate.

Hopefully.

Comment

So no excuses then once Conor knocks Floyd out. Conor will knock out the best version of floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        So no excuses then once Conor knocks Floyd out. Conor will knock out the best version of floyd.
        floyd was at his best between 126-130. i dont care what some sparring partners say just to hype the fight, show me one guy who dominates any sport at the age of 40. floyd from the oscar fight would beat floyd today easily.

Comment

It'll be a great night. All of the ****** mma fans won't know how to react to such a beating

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            floyd was at his best between 126-130. i dont care what some sparring partners say just to hype the fight, show me one guy who dominates any sport at the age of 40. floyd from the oscar fight would beat floyd today easily.
            Hopkins when he beat Pascal twice after Pascal beat Chad Dawson who was the man at 175!

He beat the man that beat the man!

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              PayPal account?

Bet line of $1200

Under line is
              $750..

Let's make it happen, don't b!+ch up!

Comment

Highly doubt it. Mayweather aesthetically looked the best he ever has, looked more muscular/ripped than he did during his prime. He looked quicker and more switched on than he did in any fight since he fought Canelo in 2013. A fight he looked past-it (still the best) was V Berto. Floyd knew he had to be 100% at his best vs Canelo/Pac and he looked the best both from a performance POV and aesthetically. Floyd looked far quicker v Pac than he did v Berto/Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  floyd was at his best between 126-130. i dont care what some sparring partners say just to hype the fight, show me one guy who dominates any sport at the age of 40.
                  Floyd won't be dominating anything, he'll be getting knocked out. Conor is just the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    It'll be a great night. All of the ****** mma fans won't know how to react to such a beating
                    I do, they will say well in a "real fight" Conor would kill him etc etc etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X