No announcement yet.

If England don't win handily today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If England don't win handily today...

Fuck em, they don't deserve to be in the competition.

The USA result was a good one for England because it keeps things wide open, but England really have to win and handily otherwise you'd be kidding yourself if you suggested they had a prayer of getting anywhere close to winning the world cup.

4-0 prediction.

Comment

I hope Capello fields a completely different team from the one that drew against USA.

Defoe up front.

Comment

England is one of the best teams in the WC. Algeria is one of the worst teams in the WC. England should figure it out from there.

Comment

I think it might be a pell-mell 3-1 with England down at the half. Just the way of things really.

Comment

England are garbage though. It's true, they always play like ****. Doesn't mean they shouldn't be among the favourites to win though. You don't need to be able to play as long as you score more goals than your opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

Defoe up front.
              I think a 4-5-1 may be worth a try now we have Barry back.

If not, I'd certainly give Defoe a run (or Croutch).

Is it just me or do others think we should have took Darren Bent to SA?

Comment

I think England scores atleast 4 goals, I think England will flub up once giving one to the Algerians.

4-1

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  England are garbage though. It's true, they always play like ****. Doesn't mean they shouldn't be among the favourites to win though. You don't need to be able to play as long as you score more goals than your opponents.
                  Isn't that the German theory on football?

Comment

Crouch, Rooney, J Cole, Barry, Gerrard, Milner

Arsely Cole, Terry, Upson, Johnson

James

I'd like Hart there but I don't think he has the experience at this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X