Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason sneijder deserved it was obvi his performance but he also went head to head with messi and came out on top.

To everyone, if cristiano and real won the copa del rey, the champ league, which would also put him top scorer of cl, and he also sits on 50 goals I think currently. Would hedeserve it at that point over messi? Or does messi's 70 goals and la liga title surpass a double and a boat of goals?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      .... and Fernando Torres won the Champions league, the FA cup and the European championship last season, finishing top scorer in the process.

I'm going to bed.
      That's not i'm trying to say. Sneijder was a massive part of Inter's success whereas it was the likes of Iniesta and Drogba carrying Torres to those titles. Torres (fuk knows how) literally bloomed late and got his scoring touch after the Barca 2nd leg whereas Sneijder was far more consistent throughout the season. And as flicker mentioned, on the 2 most major football occasions, Sneijder outshone Messi.

I don't hate Messi at all but i'm simply stating an opinion on who deserved it then.

Comment

• The domestic league takes precedence over the Champions League.

Comment

• Spurs make it 1-1.

Great cross by Bale.

Comment

• Great goal by Defoe but very poor defending by Kompany.

Comment

• Bale with a great finish.

3-1 Spurs!!!

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly.

Comment

• City have crumbled.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The domestic league takes precedence over the Champions League.
                    Or in your case FA Cup > Premiership > Champions League .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Or in your case FA Cup > Premiership > Champions League .
                      Absolutely not. City have just pissed away the slim hope they had of winning the league.

Comment

Working...
                      X