No announcement yet.

Chisora vs Joyce NOT happening according to Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora vs Joyce NOT happening according to Hearn

Del Boy turning down that fight again based on what Hearn said in a recent interview. Chisora still looking for an opponent for a fight this Saturday, Joyce will need to find another option for the Haye/Bellew undercard on May 5th.

Oh great. I was really looking forward to this fight and seeing how Joyce takes the step-up in competition.

Chisora usually would get in there with anyone but seems to have little interest in fighting Joyce. Oh well.

Comment

No matter how unmotivated Chisora may be, Joyce is nowhere near ready for a step up like that.

Comment

fighters want a nice juicy payday to get knocked out by joyce. i forgot the name of the poster but he said about dave allen, that might not be the worst fight in the world. Should go a few rounds. Or maybe stiverne? Lot of rumours that joyce beat the dog****e out of him in sparring, beating him would boost him up the rankings.

Comment

Good, I would like to see him fight someone like the Rhino, a tough domestic level guy who is hungry to make a name for himself, not someone who has been around the block lacking proper motivation to win

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            fighters want a nice juicy payday to get knocked out by joyce. i forgot the name of the poster but he said about dave allen, that might not be the worst fight in the world. Should go a few rounds. Or maybe stiverne? Lot of rumours that joyce beat the dog****e out of him in sparring, beating him would boost him up the rankings.
            Yeah that was me who said that, Stiverne is done fighting I would imagine after that last paycheck, that’s an even worse fight than The Rhino, at least rhino will give it a go, and sometimes in this game it’s the one who wants it more, not the better fighter who wins.

And I bet Joyce doesn’t get him out of there faster than Ortiz did so he will get some rounds in
            Last edited by 2fast2strong; 03-20-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Those weren't rumors , Stiverne admitted it onsome live you tube U.K channel . Its also not a big deal being theres a huge skill and power gap between Stiverne and Joyce .

He even said he made him leave the gym after it . lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-20-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

why would he fight joyce? Delboy doesnt need the money, hes only fighting for big paydays now, not for less than 100k against a 3 fight novice. if he wins ...so what, he beat a 3 fight novice, if he loses then thats the end of his career.

Comment

There absolutely ZERO to gain for Chisora in taking this fight except for the MONEY!

Chisora won't get a title, ranking position or any real credit for winning this fight so there's no reason he should take it unless he was being offered silly money that he couldn't refuse.

A good fight for Joyce in May would be FILIP HRGOVIC

Seems like both guys are struggling for viable opponents so why not face each other now rather then in two years.
                  Last edited by Boxnation fan; 03-20-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Chisora loses this fight and his career is good as done

Comment

Working...
                    X