Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce With Crushing One-Punch KO of Donnie Palmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Put this guy in with Dubois and see who is real and who is a pretender.
    Joyce would defeat him .

Dubois will be better but if they fight before 2020 ...its all Joyce .

Warrens not that dumb of a shrewd business man to chance that !

There is no pretender thats newbie talk ,both are great additional HW fighters !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-18-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Joyce would defeat him .

Dubois will be better but if they fight before 2020 ...its all Joyce .

Warrens not that dumb of a shrewd business man to chance that !

There is no pretender thats newbie talk ,both are great additional HW fighters !
      There are always pretenders - time exposes the fact that some fighters are worth the hype and others are pure hype. Let them fight and see who is real and who is hype.
      Last edited by richardt; 03-18-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

There are always pretenders - time exposes the fact that some fighters are worth the hype and others are pure hype.
        What time are you exposing with 2 fighters with just a handful of fights ,win or lose ?? You CANT expose prospects ,only casual fans or dopes make that claim

Comment

What time are you exposing with 2 fighters with just a handful of fights ,win or lose ?? You CANT expose prospects ,only casual fans or dopes make that claim
          Yes you can expose hype jobs when they are faced with real tests and prove which fighter has the most potential and which one was a hype job by throwing them in against each other and seeing who rises up. Anyone can throw them in against setups and make claims about them. Put them in with equals and see how they face the litmus test.

Comment

Yes you can expose hype jobs when they are faced with real tests and prove which fighter has the most potential and which one was a hype job by throwing them in against each other and seeing who rises up. Anyone can throw them in against setups and make claims about them. Put them in with equals and see how they face the litmus test.
            You are claiming ONE guy is a pretender if he loses ?

So IF Joyce were to defeat Dubois at ANY point,he was a pretender ?

Sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about !

Comment

You are claiming ONE guy is a pretender if he loses ?

So IF Joyce were to defeat Dubois at ANY point,he was a pretender ?

Sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about !
              Stop sucking off those two fighters. I have been following boxing for over 30 years and watched many prospects become true contenders by fighting other prospects and I've seen prospects exposed as hype jobs when they faced better comp. Put them in against each other and see who was overhyped and who was the deserving of the hype. This is exactly what they do with the thousands of ShowBox cards. Simple and something you will learn son is there are many hype jobs that never meet the hype. That comes with watching over six thousand fights in your life over the years.
              Last edited by richardt; 03-18-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Stop sucking off those two fighters. I have been following boxing for over 30 years and watched many prospects become true contenders by fighting other prospects and I've seen prospects exposed as hype jobs when they faced better comp. Put them in against each other and see who was more hype and who was real. Simple. This is exactly what they do with the thousands of ShowBox cards.
                Your talking about SUCKING off guys ,so i highly doubt that you're older than the typical BUTT hurt 24 year old on here ! lol

Myself have been following LONGER than your FALSE claims .

How do i know its false ?

Well MOST adults in their 40's can pick apart kids with ease ...lol

NOBODY that is knowledgeable calls prospects PRETENDERS or EXPOSED ,bc losses happen and a even skillful match RARELY occures at this stage with TWO fighters who can fight for a title witjh less thsn 10 fights each !

Stop watching Sho box and actually learn the sport you DOPE!

If you are an adult ? Delete your account and dont further embarrass yourself bc i will continue to reply back !
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-18-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Your talking about SUCKING off guys ,so i highly doubt that !

Myself have been following LONGER than your FALSE claims .

How do i know its false ?

Well MOST adults in their 40's can pick apart kids with ease ...lol

NOBODY thst is knowledgeable calls prospects PRETENDERS ,bc losseds happen and a even skillful match RARELY occures at this stage with TWO fighters who can fight for a title witjh less thsn 10 fights each !

Stop watching Sho box and actually learn the sport you DOPE!
                  Well then bet my $5,000 regarding my age and I will be glad to take money from a child. Bet me the money or shut the fuk up fangirl! And yes, matchups at this stage happen all the time and have for over 15 years on ShowBox. And talking about them fighting for a title this early means they can fight each other this early. Once you move out of your mother's house you will learn that there are pretenders and hype jobs in boxing who simpleton's like you go ooohhh and ahhh every time a prospect knocks out a hapless setup. Sorry, I'm not a fangirl like you who drools when a prospect beats another no hoper. Obviously the thought of these two fighting each other soon gets your panties all into a twist. I'll unblock you next year and see if you have grown up. Till then, continue being a fangirl but I wont see your fangirl posts, they will be ignored till I check in in a year to see if you have learned anything about hype jobs and genuine hype! You are not in my league.
                  Last edited by richardt; 03-18-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Well then bet my $5,000 regarding my age and I will be glad to take money from a child. Bet me the money or shut the fuk up fangirl! And yes, matchups at this stage happen all the time and have for over 15 years on ShowBox. And talking about them fighting for a title this early means they can fight each other this early. Once you move out of your mother's house you will learn that there are pretenders and hype jobs in boxing who simpleton's like you go ooohhh and ahhh every time a prospect knocks out a hapless setup. Sorry, I'm not a fangirl like you who drools when a prospect beats another no hoper. Obviously the thought of these two fighting each other soon gets your panties all into a twist.
                    I don't care how old you are , the fact you are admitting your age just tells me how dumb of an individual im dealing with,just RE READ the post above it reaks of some special -ED individual ..lol !

Match ups between TWO prospects being built for top contender status does NOT happen usually ,if at all with a less than TEN fight status you fool.

Its the reason why Dubois team declined a Gorman fight right now !

It doesnt matter if they fight or not ,you have ZERO grasp on the sport and you are SELF admitting you watched for 30 years is it ? Think about it ?

Calling fighters No Hopers ? HaHa lace 'em up ED and then talk .....
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-18-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

My 2 Cents #2 | Joe Joyce vs Donnie Palmer
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D_gLshPz4o

Comment

Working...
                      X