No announcement yet.

OJ... Confesses to murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Can you answer this- You keep implying that black people in general and on the jury needed to do the "right thing" despite years of the "right thing" not being done.

I'm curious as to why you ignore precedent and history and expect people who have been cheated by the system for decades to "play fair" or "do the right thing" when they are now in the same position as those who didn't before?
    This right here is the question dude don't wanna touch lmfao.

Everything didn't get magically even when slavery ended. Everything didn't get magically even when civil rights laws were passed. Everything still isn't even. There could be 1000 OJ verdicts & things aren't gonna be even. Things need to move on for generations til this stuff gets even'd out is the harsh reality of this type of sh^t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I was a little too young when all this **** went down. I was 4 in 1995.

Everyone thought he did it right?
      Could have been the Colombian cartel. I heard Nicole and her BF had drug debts and refused to pay up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        OJ's son did it...........HUH??????

https://www.ameshighweb.com/showcase...j-didnt-do-it/

Like most famous American events, the OJ case came with its own truck-load of conspiracy theories (one was even used by the defense in the trial). At the time, the police were so focused on locking down OJ that they did not even consider any other suspect. This was the fatal flaw (or stupidity) that has left the Double Homicide a cold case for the past 2 decades. In my opinion, if it definitely wasn’t OJ, there is a huge chance his son, Jason Simpson, did.

Jason Simpson is pictured here wearing his usual knit cap, similar to the one found at the crime scene.

The first and most glaring reason it was Jason is simply because he has previously been diagnosed with psychotic tendencies and has a violent record to back it up. Since the verdict, private detective Bill Dear has devoted much time to proving that Jason is the killer and he presents his findings in the book OJ is Guilty but Not of Murder. In the book, Dear mentions that Jason’s medical records showed that despite his uncontrollable violent tendencies, he stopped taking his anti-psychotic medicine near the time of the murders. According to Jason’s record, he has had two instances of knife related violence. In one of these instances, he almost killed his ex-girlfriends with a knife. Jason is OJ’s 2nd child and oldest son from his first marriage to Marguerite Whitley. It is speculated that Jason has always had a weird obsession with his step-mom, Nicole. During the murders, Jason was 24 years old, meaning that he was fully capable of committing the heinous crime.
        Yea this dude is a f#cked up cat. I'm definitely of the opinion he's probably the real killer not OJ. But again thats not to say OJ is innocent. I think its VERY likely OJ knew about the crime, ended up at the scene of the crime, but he just didn't commit the crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Could have been the Colombian cartel. I heard Nicole and her BF had drug debts and refused to pay up.
          There was another cat who was cool with Ron Goldman who got killed in a suspicious situation after Goldman got killed, while the trial was going on iirc, who was living "beyond his means" allegedly. Was at a ATM getting money with his girl in the car. Got his money. Cats came outta nowhere & said give us your money. He said no. They shot him in the head & left his money.

Idk if the drug thing is legit, sounds like some end of Scarface type sh^t to em, but its a interesting theory if nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            This right here is the question dude don't wanna touch lmfao.

Everything didn't get magically even when slavery ended. Everything didn't get magically even when civil rights laws were passed. Everything still isn't even. There could be 1000 OJ verdicts & things aren't gonna be even. Things need to move on for generations til this stuff gets even'd out is the harsh reality of this type of sh^t.
            Exactly. but to guys like 1bad65 and lomasexual, racism ended when Obama was elected President. LMFAO!!

it's a very tough question. New England will answer though. He usually doesn't shy away from tough questions.

I get his points, he is right, from a justice system point of view rodney King and OJ are 2 separate things. The OJ jury should've decided the case on the merits. I just think he underestimates the climate in 1995.

What he doesn't get is every aspect of the case-judge and jury selection, TV coverage, witnesses, Prosecutor selection etc., was in a post Rodney King US where black people had made it clear in music, fashion, writing etc. that if the system violated us again we just might tear the country down.

OJ gets found guilty by a white judge, with a white prosecutor and an all or predominately white jury, regardless of the facts and there could've been real problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Yeah, but unless the Columbian drug killer squad wore Bruno Magli shoes, it wasn't them.

The fact is once the pics of OJ in those very shoes were found, and this AFTER he said he'd never owned those specific shoes, sealed all doubts about his guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Yea this dude is a f#cked up cat. I'm definitely of the opinion he's probably the real killer not OJ. But again thats not to say OJ is innocent. I think its VERY likely OJ knew about the crime, ended up at the scene of the crime, but he just didn't commit the crime.
                Never heard of this before.......crazy...........

Comment

• Here's a good article about this, for anyone who is interested.

After Watching the ‘Hypothetical’ O.J. Simpson Confession, I Realize White People Were Right All Along

They say the mark of an enlightened man is that he can objectively consider new information, rethink his position and admit when he’s wrong. Today I am here to admit to white America that I was totally wrong about Orenthal James Simpson. (I know using “white” as an adjective to describe “America” is redundant, but I just want to make sure I acknowledge the Caucasians who “built this country” because—aside from history books, movies, television, literature, the national narrative and Donald Trump rallies—you rarely receive the credit you are due. Big ups to you.)

On Sunday night, Fox News reignited the ire of white people who are still dumbstruck that a man could get away with an obvious murder when the decidedly unfair and mentally imbalanced network aired a decade-old interview of O.J. Simpson appearing to confess, in which he laid out how he might have, theoretically, murdered his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman.

White America, I am now on your side. I couldn’t have been more wrong. You were right all along.

White people hate O.J. For them, he is evil incarnate. After all, if a black man could get away with killing a white woman in a wealthy neighborhood, how could anyone feel safe?

I can’t fathom how black-hearted I must have seemed back in 1995 when I applauded the O.J. verdict. I now realize how upset you guys must have felt to see a cold-blooded killer like O.J. get set free. Well, actually, I forgot that I felt those same emotions after the George Zimmerman acquittal.

And the Betty Shelby trial.

And the Philando Castile decision.

And the decision not to indict Darren Wilson for the shooting death of Michael Brown Jr.

And the acquittal of Jeronimo Yanez.

OK, I also now realize that saying “I now realize” was probably a bad choice of words.

Let’s be clear: I always believed O.J. did that ****.

When black people celebrated the O.J. acquittal in 1995, it was not because we thought he was a symbol of innocence and purity who was preparing to buy NBC. It was because the O.J. case exposed the bigotry that permeates the entire justice system in America and how—despite his celebrity, wealth and resources—a black man could be deemed guilty simply from an outpouring of alabaster outrage.

We believed that he was a murderer and we believed the Los Angeles Police Department tried to frame him by tampering with evidence. Both things were probably true. Given black people’s relationship with cops, the then-recent Rodney King verdict, the criminal-justice system and the legacy of black men who were lynched for breathing in the direction of white women, I’m sure you could understand why we celebrated the O.J. verdict. We weren’t on O.J.’s team. We were Team JohnnyCochran. We were #Team****TheLAPD.

But before Fox’s O.J. special, I had never seen someone give a detailed explanation of how they murdered an innocent human being with a straight face and showing no remorse. To be fair, I missed George Zimmerman’s interview on Hannity. I also forgot to DVR his appearance on CNN. Oh, and that Daily Beast article where he said that Trayvon Martin’s parents “didn’t raise him right” and treated him “like a dog without a leash”—I never got around to reading it. So this was my first time witnessing something like this.

But now that O.J. has hypothetically confessed on national television, I understand how you feel that our system shouldn’t let an unrepentant killer walk around white women all willy-nilly. He may have been found not guilty in a court of law, but that doesn’t mean he is innocent. What if he’s triggered by a different pair of thin upper lips or oblate buttocks and goes on another killing spree? We just watched him confess!

I felt the same way about Betty Shelby, who admitted on 60 Minutes that Terence Crutcher was not belligerent and not aggressive and had his hands up with his back to her when she shot him in Tulsa, Okla. Shelby is now back patrolling the streets as a law enforcement officer. So is Daniel Pantaleo, the man whose arms just happened to be wrapped around Eric Garner’s throat in a loving caress when Garner died on a New York City sidewalk.

I haven’t heard any white outrage about the potential of someone becoming a victim of those two not-convicted killers, but I’m sure white people are equally concerned. I probably missed it because I was still giddy from dancing at the secret, black O.J. victory party. Pantaleo and Shelby are still paid to carry guns and “uphold the law.”

But O.J., though.

I recognize that my change of heart may be long overdue, but you know what they say: Better late than never. (Actually, I don’t know if “they” really say that, but I hope the teller says it with a smile on that glorious day when I’m at the bank filling out the slip to deposit my reparations check.)

Because I now identify with your outrage after watching a murderer hypothetically confess to a theoretical crime for which he will never be punished. When I see you at the Black Lives Matter march the next time a police officer murders an innocent person of color and gets away with it, I will be sure to apologize to your face. Or maybe I’ll do it when I see you applauding NFL players who are kneeling in hopes that it will bring attention to the kinds of injustice that you are surprisingly so upset about.

After all, if you’re mad at O.J., you should be mad at anyone who kills an innocent, unarmed, defenseless human being and gets away with it. If Fox News viewers are incensed about O.J., then the only way they couldn’t be equally infuriated about the disproportionate killing of innocent black people by obviously guilty police officers is if they were racist. But they are not, because all lives matter ...

Hypothetically.
                  https://www.theroot.com/after-watchi...eal-1823702457

Comment

• This thread got derailed so bad cause The big dumbass decided to play victim on the first ****ing page smh

Comment

• Watched it last night and I still don't know what to think. It was surreal obviously to listen to anyone, let alone OJ Simpson, describe committing this level of savagery and be able to see the person's face and their eyes while doing so.. This show last night was without a doubt one of the most bizarre, intriguing and disturbing things I have ever seen or will ever see.

Here are the uncensored photos of the victims:

Nicole
                      https://www.google.com/search?q=nico...q_rd9cuojmZzM:

Ron
                      https://www.google.com/search?q=nico...JCyW3uyKnsyAM:

Comment

Working...
                      X