Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez's Coach: The Jaw Was Separated, We Fought a Welterweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
    quigg is the one that looks line the elephant man lol
    Look at Joppy after the Hops fight. Thats a real elephant man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      But if you don't make the official weight and come in 3 weight classes higher on fight night that's a problem.
      Do we got an official fight night weight on Quigg or this just speculation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        False.

Completely false.

He never ordened that.

Of fact, Quigg did not want to do a check weight in the morning.

Curious, how noboy is insulting Quigg like the way he deserves.

Maybe because he is not mexican.
        What ever I am, you have a bias toward Mexican fighters. It's ok for Nery to bully Yamanaka, but here you are crying about Quigg. I was just quoting one of your stupid excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          What ever I am, you have a bias toward Mexican fighters. It's ok for Nery to bully Yamanaka, but here you are crying about Quigg. I was just quoting one of your stupid excuses.
          Nery was in 126 pounds 8 hours before the fight vs Yamanaka.

Can you explain me where is the bully?

Nery accepted the control in the rehydration. Quigg did not.

Big difference.

Comment

• I dont know what Valdez's heart and balls are made of but I'm going with gold and steel. His are Gatti-esque. This guy is EVERYTHING THAT A QUITTER IS NOT!!!! If an army was made up of a bunch of Valdez, I guarantee you the enemy would be doomed!
            Last edited by richardt; 03-11-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Do we got an official fight night weight on Quigg or this just speculation?
              He was 142lbs. From weighing 128.5 the day before this is a pretty standard rehydration, maybe a little on the high side.

Valdez was 136lbs by the way which many people in this debate have conveniently left out.

Also no one is listening to the fact that Quigg had a stress fracture in his foot as the reason he didn't make weight. You are right people literally don't care too much about the facts, they believe the angle they want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                He was 142lbs. From weighing 128.5 the day before this is a pretty standard rehydration, maybe a little on the high side.

Valdez was 136lbs by the way which many people in this debate have conveniently left out.

Also no one is listening to the fact that Quigg had a stress fracture in his foot as the reason he didn't make weight. You are right people literally don't care too much about the facts, they believe the angle they want to.
                Oh yea that doesn't seem that crazy at all. Standard sh^t, nothing to see hear.

It sounds bad "3 divisions above the scheduled weight", but Valdez was 2 divisions above the scheduled weight himself & only gained 3lbs less than Quigg from the weigh in technically.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I dont know what Valdez's heart and balls are made of but I'm going with gold and steel. His are Gatti-esque. This guy is EVERYTHING THAT A QUITTER IS NOT!!!! If an army was made up of a bunch of Valdez, I guarantee you the enemy would be doomed!
                  You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to richardt again.

hopefully he doesnt end up like gatti though...in that his old lady murders him and steals all his hard earned money after a career full of bloody wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to richardt again.

hopefully he doesnt end up like gatti though...in that his old lady murders him and steals all his hard earned money after a career full of bloody wars.
                    It was a great night of boxing. I am really glad Commey won last night cause that puts him back in the title hunt. He and Relikh really deserved to get wins. I pull for hard luck guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                      Should Quigg be banned from fighting in the USA for life for not making weight like the nery case in Japan? Had this been Valdez not making weight 98% of comments would be antimexican
                      Well said!! It's mexican boxing is most exiting so people hate

Comment

Working...
                      X