No announcement yet.

British Lomachenko?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Can't see any similarities between Lomachenko and Josh Kelly.

No where near sold on Kelly. Loads of visible holes already and he's only had about 4 fights.
    Kind of intrigued as to what holes you're already seeing if i'm honest? Maybe i've just messed them so far as he seems to have passed the eye test so far for me... though it is very, very early.

Comment

The kids called josh kelly, tremendous talent from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Kind of intrigued as to what holes you're already seeing if i'm honest? Maybe i've just messed them so far as he seems to have passed the eye test so far for me... though it is very, very early.
        Well he makes a lot of mistakes in the sense that his Roy Jones esque uncoventional style where he doesn't go by the book, if you can make it work then fair play but I don't think he can.

He's still green and learning so obviously mistakes will happen but I just see his defense as being leaky, already in his short career he get's hit too much for my liking, puts himself out of position when being overly offensive.

I don't see him being overly successful but hopefully he is good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Can't see any similarities between Lomachenko and Josh Kelly.

No where near sold on Kelly. Loads of visible holes already and he's only had about 4 fights.
          I agree man, I rate Kelly but people are getting waaay ahead of themselves, he’s literally fought no one yet.
          I also don’t see the Loma comparison’s either.

Comment

Working...
          X