Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs Question: Why is Floyd's taste in women so bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple. Mayweather is a simp.
    Mayweather thinks money will make a woman love you. It doesn't hurt to have money and helps even , but it's not the total picture. Floyd is the type of guy who will introduce himself to a woman and a few sentences later mention how much money he has. They peep this, realize he's a simp/trick, and exploit him for financial gain. Also this is interchangeable for being bad at vetting the females he is talking to.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
      TS doesn't get any pussay.
      Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Monks get laid more than TS.
      Lol at Floyd's fans who menstruate whenever he gets attacked.

Real men have standards and dignity, you and your idol clearly have neither.
      Last edited by Make U Cry; 08-23-2017, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
        Dude is a damn billionaire, yet looking at all of Floyd's strippers and his "girl collection", almost all of these girls look ghetto, have giant ladybug booties, dyed hair, ugly facial features, and implants,

The dude's taste in women is seriously atrocious. If I was a freaking billionaire I would fill my stable with women like this:

Not this:

Post some pictures of your ***** so we can all critique.

Comment

The dude's taste in women is seriously atrocious. If I was a freaking billionaire I would fill my stable with women like this:

So you're saying he should get with a fake blonde Barbie type white chick with a booty that's not quite so offensive to you

Cuz that chick in the pic you posted doesn't have dyed hair or implants, riiiiiiiight.

Maybe some people like "ladybug" bootys and have tastes and preferences that are different from yours?

Why are you even obsessed enough with the man to care who he's banging?
          Last edited by Feint First; 08-23-2017, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Dude is a damn billionaire, yet looking at all of Floyd's strippers and his "girl collection", almost all of these girls look ghetto, have giant ladybug booties, dyed hair, ugly facial features, and implants,

Not this:

Just say what you think you'd rather he date white women now because for some reason (most likely you are gay) you are worried where Floyd puts his dick

Comment

Working...
            X