Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Dont Believe In God & Will Never Be Punished In Any Shape/Form/Manner.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inferiorTodd View Post
    the government was behind 9/11 and anyone who doesnt think so just needs to do a little research. or maybe you are just ******ed.
    What if someone doesnt agree with you that makes them ******ed?
    I think what your trying to put out is ridiculous.

Comment

well go do some research then. building 7 controlled demolition is a good start even for a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        If You Dont Believe In God & Will Never Be Punished Legally, financially or in anyway shape or form...

what will keep you a compassionate human being?

at what point do you start killing people off to push your agenda?

Say You dont believe in god or a higher power so you believe their is no punishment in the after life for your sins/evil deeds etc?

and say your powerful enough that you can pull off mass murder scenarios without it ever tracing back to you etc.

at what point do you start just have people killed to push your agenda?

Do you believe theirs people like this in real life? are these type of people behind all these mass murders (school shooting, 911, etc)
        Religeous people don't have some kind of monopoly on compassion and human feeling, man. Those are inherent traits with a clear evolutionary purpose in a social species like or own. What you're refering to sounds more like sociopathy (although the cases you mention aren't that simply grouped - one man's terrorism is another man's retribution) and those fuckers will profess any faith or belief system that works to their advantage - or more likely just seek to pervert the tenets of whatever belief system they were raised in.

EDIT: Larry started a very similar thread not so long ago I think, there were some good replies from what I recall. Certainly it was demonstrated that faith in a deity doesn't somehow preclude one from carrying out terrible acts - quite the contrary, in fact if one looks at the historical record. Another interesting question raised was whether it's reasonable to claim any kind of moral superiority when one is arguing that the only reason the faithful do not commit misdeeds is because of a fear of divine retribution (in this life or the next) - ain't that simple of course but it's an interesting ponder.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-25-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Comment

If You Dont Believe In God & Will Never Be Punished Legally, financially or in anyway shape or form...

Say You dont believe in god or a higher power so you believe their is no punishment in the after life for your sins/evil deeds etc?

and say your powerful enough that you can pull off mass murder scenarios without it ever tracing back to you etc.

Do you believe theirs people like this in real life? are these type of people behind all these mass murders (school shooting, 911, etc)
            not believing in god doesnt mean you wont be punished for earthly crimes. god is the big boss but down here, the law usually wins, so a maniac will have to ask themselves if its worth it.

prisons/morgues are filled with those who didnt give a fnck.

Comment

So you don't go out killing, raping and stealing because you fear the wrath of god?

I just don't do these things because I have a moral conscious and do not take pleasure in causing harm and destruction in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by inferiorTodd View Post
                the government was behind 9/11 and anyone who doesnt think so just needs to do a little research. or maybe you are just ******ed.
                Bingo..... Just like we blew up our own ship in Cuba to start a war with Spain. And take the Philippines, & Puerto Rico from Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  Animals attack and fight each other aswell 24/7

They fight for food and survival

Comment

Yes there are also by the way gods or religion that rewards such killings or mass shootings

To a Christian belief there is no such things as godless people
                    Coz satan takes those who claims they are godless theyre on his side

More of this celebrities that are actually practicing atheism upgrades to satanism later on in their lifes

Theres only good and evil force out there
                    No such thing as middle
                    The evil force will pull u when u stay long enough in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      So you don't go out killing, raping and stealing because you fear the wrath of god?

I just don't do these things because I have a moral conscious and do not take pleasure in causing harm and destruction in the world.
                      its not what Im saying I dont know how to word what im trying to ask. Was gonna delete it but said fuck it....

Im asking what makes everyone not just turn into a killer? basically.

What makes me or you care about the next man that we dont even know to the point that we wont kill him even if it will benefit us and their will be no consequences for us and we know/believe that as a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X