Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kell Brook Vacate His IBF Title To Avoid Spence Jr and King Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    I believe he will..............

Errol Spencer Junior is not really a big fight! and at this stage in Kell Brooks career, he wants big commercial fights.
    Well he should give up the title and fight Con.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Why are you talking so much about Brook's soft opposition? With the exception of the Canelo fight Khan, on those rare occasions when he fights at all, has fought mostly very weak opposition ever since Garcia flattened him. Brook fought GGG in an even more dangerous fight than Khan fighting Canelo.
      Julio Diaz: Draw vs Shawn Porter, 5 months before the Khan fight.
      Collazo KO Victor Ortiz in 2 rounds, 4 months prior to Khan fight.
      Alexander lost a very close fight to Porter, then beat Karass.
      Algieri beat Provodnikov then lost to Pacquiao.

Those fighters are better than nearly every fighter Brook ever fought at 147 in his entire career. Even Julio Diaz (some might say the worst fighter on the list) got a draw with Porter only a few months before he fought Khan - and most people actually thought Diaz beat Porter.

In only 4 fights at 147 since moving up in 2013, overall Khan consistently fought more challenging opponents than the 28 opponents Brook fought at welterweight since his pro career began in 2004.

Comment

Brook has to be careful with whomever he gets in the ring with right now. I doubt his eye socket is ready to take another shot just yet. But when he's fit and ready I think he gives both Spence and especially Kahn a world of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          He had the balls to move up and face the most dangerous guy in the game triple OG so you have no point.
          I was thinking that Brook had intentionally tried to avoid tough matches when I thought of the GGG fight. If he can move up in weight to face GGG, he's probably not afraid of much.

Comment

Spence, he might duck. Khan, not at all.

Comment

Working...
            X