Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember Chino getting outboxed by Alexander? How will he beat Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana can be beat. There's no doubt about it

BUT Bradley can be lured into a brawl and gets dropped/stunned a lot. He's got great recovery, but I think Maidana is a hell of a lot better than Ruslan and would take way more of an advantage if he does stun Bradley. He's not nearly as wild with his punches and throws from weird angles that make it hard to time him(especially since joining the Garcia camp).

That being said, Bradley would be the favorite, but I think Maidana has a decent chance of beating him

Comment

I don't think there's any chance Bradley beats Maidana as easy as Alexander did, simply because Bradley will not clinch and spoil and avoid the fight at all costs like Alexander did.

Comment

So clinching= outboxing now?

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          So clinching= outboxing now?

lol.
          Why was Maidana hurt in that fight? Was it from clinching?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

maidana gets hurt in almost every fight hes in, doesnt really mean much since he always recovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Who was Maidana's trainer for that fight? I remember he was supposed to go with Nacho, but Marquez had a b*tch fit and Nacho had to dump him. Then he ended up going to train with Rudy Perez, but he was real sick with cancer and couldn't do much. I heard he basically trained himself for that fight and that really wouldn't surprise me. He looked so confused out there. Not like the Maidana we're used to seeing.

I guess I'm trying to say that Maidana clearly wasn't prepared for that fight. If they rematch I doubt that happens again...

You guys can keep on acting like that Maidana is the same as current Maidana though
              Last edited by Rocky Rode; 04-16-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                maidana gets hurt in almost every fight hes in, doesnt really mean much since he always recovers.
                Yeah but he got hurt because he was getting punched repeatedly. Not because of clinches.

Comment

easy bradley a bum who milked his fluke 15 minutes of fame better then anyone I have seen but the truth has shined through, he's a bum riding a 4 fight losing streak.

Maidana would bust bradley down.
                  Last edited by MaskedMurderer; 04-16-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Maidana would spark Khan in a rematch, we all know this.

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
                      Yeah he was giving Soto Karass, Lopez and Broner who have **** defence. He would never beat Bradley...

He could't KO Broner or Khan while landing flush over and over so nor will he KO Bradley.

Bradley would UD easily. GBP are clever match makers.
                      i call you out..alexander did a ricky hatton on chino. hold and hit. he held 117 times in that fight. one of the worst displays of boxing i ever saw. it made me look at devon alexander in a whole new light as a fighter who is not that good compared to floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X