This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone expect anything different?

Come on be fair Arsenal spend 50-60m on Auybamyeng and it's a huge deal.. they need him to succeed

City spend that much on the likes of Laporte.. Mendy.. Sane and co without even thinking.. if they fail? Who cares just spend another 50/60m on a few more players in pre season..

Feel a bit sorry for Arsenal.. they put money into a Stadium (like United did 10 years prior).. which meant they couldn't spend as much on transfers.. They did this to try and grow the club in the right way but what was the ****ing point?

Rich money shieks come in and buy the likes of City.. which have unlimited funds for training grounds.. players etc

Comment

• How do Chelsea consistently get beat by these bums?

What a waste of time this is

Chelsea would probably get beaten too but we would have done more than this, surely.

Comment

• It’ll only matter if FFP is actually enforced. Until then, City will be the English PSG/Real Madrid in terms of galacticos philosophy.

I can’t help but feel that if it was Chelsea. Arsenal would have played as if their lives were on the line

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          How do Chelsea consistently get beat by these bums?

Comment

• This sums up Tibo. Lobbed from 60 yards by a Scottish fisherman and he actually tries to blame someone. Throws his arms out.

I can't believe Real Madrid really want him. They'll probably lynch him at some stage.

Comment

• Whoa, Arsenal really suck don't they

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Who the **** does Pep think he is? wearing that ribbon again.. guy has been told already its not allowed.. needs at least a 6 game touchline ban, possibly harsher

Really hope Arsenal do them now.. this guy thinks hes above the rules
                'Now'.

Comment

• Chelsea fans spent the whole game singing 'your City is blue, your city is blue, just like London, your City is blue'.

I wonder what they sing next week. Have to find something cutting about the empty seats or something. Because they're going to get smashed and City fans will do that fuckin' Poznan about 20 minutes in when they're 3 nil up that makes them look like the biggest bellends in the game.

My favorite chant yesterday was 'you're just a shit team from Salford.' For a bunch of Chelsea fans for a chant like that to take hold and go up deserves some credit for their knowledge of geography.

I also liked how Mourinho's right, your fans are ****e turned into Mourinho's right, your bands are ****e.

How much Stone Roses tat appears on banners in that stadium, ffs?

That FEAR banner has to be the most contrived thing I've ever seen. Almost as embarrassing as when Chelsea had the Guv'nor for Costa. A man who was literally trying to leave the second he arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                    Whoa, Arsenal really suck don't they
                    Yep, I can't even argue this anymore. We're an upper mid-table team now.

The defending is school boy stuff. We were actually getting some possession and looked in control. Then Mustafi gives them a goal and we lose our arsehole.

I can't think of a team that reacts as badly to conceding a goal as we do. We totally **** ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      Yep, I can't even argue this anymore. We're an upper mid-table team now.

The defending is school boy stuff. We were actually getting some possession and looked in control. Then Mustafi gives them a goal and we lose our arsehole.

I can't think of a team that reacts as badly to conceding a goal as we do. We totally **** ourselves.
                      To be fair, I think you're like Chelsea in that yeah, all that stuff is true but also some of your players aren't top players.

Out of your whole team. I'd take Nacho Monreal and Aubamayang. And we're the team 1 place above you in the table and you actually beat us regularly.

Xhaka is crap, so is Mustafi. Chambers is borderline championship standard.

Then your top players have no bottle, players like Mkhitaryan and Mesut Ozil. Those guys are fair weather.

If you had Morata up front you'd have the most infuriating team in football.

Chelsea sometimes just inexplicably phone it in because they're not great professionals which they have proven several times over the last 3 years. But when their minds are on the job Willian, Pedro, Hazard are all liable to do something on any given day against any quality of opposition.

Chelsea are falling. Arsenal have already fell imo.

100% they need to win the Europa. The London clubs have fucked it.

Comment

Working...
                      X