No announcement yet.

Hey Atheists, If There Is No God...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    So you say social interaction. Some animals show similar temperament to humans. Why are humans above all other species of intelligent life? Is this by accident? JAT

in a manner of speaking yes .... due to evolution. other animals have very complex social hierarchies etc. but we are the most evolved, therefore complex and intelligent species on the planet.

Comment

Actually, even Hitler believed in God... He went on to state that his ascent to ultimately becoming the Furor, he believed, was in no small part devine intervention...

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
        So you're saying there's no such thing as free will? Interesting position for a Christian.
        Not at all. I'm saying that an evil entity is the cause of man's suffering in this world. I'll have another interesting topic soon to follow. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
          So if Christ died on a crucifix is that a good or evil thing then ladyboy 1&2?
          Hello DEADBEAT, If you continue to disrespect me, I will not dignify anymore of your questions with a response. Is this getting through to you?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            lady fan

stop ducking the question

do you believe in zeus the god?
            Ducking? Here, I believe in these. They're sooo cute.

Comment

in a manner of speaking yes .... due to evolution. other animals have very complex social hierarchies etc. but we are the most evolved, therefore complex and intelligent species on the planet.
              Er... humans are not "more evolved" than other animals. More intelligent for sure. But if the higher intelligence were not a positive survival trait it would be evolved out of us. Our large craniums lead to far more difficult and risky childbirth than in other species so our intelligence must be an evolutionary advantage or it wouldn't be selected for.

Comment

Working...
              X