Rungvisai has a better resume than Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not interested.
    Activity is what I'm interested in.
    Sorvisai is active enough and fought twice the guy who was touted to be P4P, RGonzales, last year, and beat him.
    Crawford is also active. 2-3x a year.
    Focus on inactive fighters doe.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Was Estrada P4P Top 10?
      He was on some lists. He's clearly somewhere around that level. Esp if you think RG was #1 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        He was on some lists. He's clearly somewhere around that level. Esp if you think RG was #1 or so.
        I'm not disputing it I just don't know.

Was he on The Ring's?

Comment

Nice speech. Rank him number if you want. You aren't changing my list and Crawford is much higher on my list of top 10 pfp boxers. Let us known when Rungvisai unifies 115 the way Crawford unified 140 if he can. Rungvisai just struggled to beat a guy he was supposed to knockout. Now just watch Crawford KO Horn the way a top pfp fighter is supposed to do.

Comment

No-one cares about rungavasai division though. Adult.males aren't meant to be that small so it's easier to get to the top, theres not many amerixan or european fighters in them divisions cause they grow up with good meals and the right nutrients. Crawford's well.ahead of him p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              When talking P4P, the question is: Would you pick Rungvisai to beat Crawford if they were the same weight? I absolutely wouldn't.

It's not only about resumes.
              I would

Until Crawford proves he could beat the class of opponents that Rungvisai has, I will go where the evidence lies.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Nice speech. Rank him number if you want. You aren't changing my list and Crawford is much higher on my list of top 10 pfp boxers. Let us known when Rungvisai unifies 115 the way Crawford unified 140 if he can. Rungvisai just struggled to beat a guy he was supposed to knockout. Now just watch Crawford KO Horn the way a top pfp fighter is supposed to do.
                115 is a far stronger division than Crawford's 140. That's a terrible comparison

He wasn't supposed to knockout Estrada either. Estrada is arguable Mexico's top fighter, in his prime. Estrada was the favourite, so not sure where you're pulling this idea from - though I could hazard a guess.

We could pretend KO'ing Horn is impressive, or we could be retain our sensibilities and acknowledge Horn is there to feed the WBO title to Crawford, as he only has that title due to some outrageous scoring over in Australia

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  When talking P4P, the question is: Would you pick Rungvisai to beat Crawford if they were the same weight? I absolutely wouldn't.

It's not only about resumes.
                  Let me show you why this is a boxing logical fallacy. Did anybody pick Rungvisai to defeat Gonzalez twice, let alone stop him brutally? No. Resume continues to be the top metric to decide who is P4P and Crawford has a thin resume for such a regarded guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    He does have a better resume.

But Crawford has better skills than Rungvisai, though.
                    Well, maybe, but that has to be proven against fighters better than Postol..

I do actually think Crawford might be the real deal but he's yet to face a top fighter. Plenty of fighters have looked the business until they really got in with another top fighter.

It remains to be seen how good Crawford really is, even if i suspect he is that good. Rungvisai is much more proven at this point.
                    Last edited by TheBigLug; 02-25-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Estrada was actually favored to win my dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X