No announcement yet.

Superfly II.....anyone going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Not going to this fight, other side of the country for me, but I do need to figure out a good card to go to this year. Went to 1 big card in 2016 and another one last year, gotta keep my eyes out for some fights that might work. Got my eyes on that August date that Hearn is potentially talking about for Joshua/Big Baby at Barclays. I would be ECSTATIC to go to that fight!
    I've been to many fights but never to a HW bout...SMH I really wanna go see Wilder...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      I've been to many fights but never to a HW bout...SMH I really wanna go see Wilder...
      Oh man, they're a ton of fun. I went to Wilder/Washington in Birmingham last year and it was great. Crowd was rabid and Breazeale/Ugonoh on the undercard was absolutely nuts, with bonkers back and forth action. Such a good time

Comment

Not going to this fight, other side of the country for me, but I do need to figure out a good card to go to this year. Went to 1 big card in 2016 and another one last year, gotta keep my eyes out for some fights that might work. Got my eyes on that August date that Hearn is potentially talking about for Joshua/Big Baby at Barclays. I would be ECSTATIC to go to that fight!
        You should go Wilder-Ortiz that’s a great fight and solid undercard IMO.

Comment

I'll be there. I got 6 tickets with my friends but was looking to possibly upgrade to a good floor seat. I had floor seats for Superfly 1 but was kind of in a corner so wasn't a great view whereas I've sat high up at Stub Hub and had great views. Forum is a great venue though. I got not so great seats for the Mattheyse/Linares show but great seats for Linares-Campbell for just $30. My best seats was ringside for Marquez-Alvarado. 3 rows from the ring.

Comment

Thinking on coming up on some tix....
            I’d love to go, you should go for sure man, I was gonna go to superfly 1 last year but decided to go to Canelo-GGG instead, I honestly regret not going superfly, a couple of guys I know went and they said the Latino fans especially the Nicaraguans created an amazing atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              You should go Wilder-Ortiz that’s a great fight and solid undercard IMO.
              Yeah, in hindsight that would've been great, but too much going on right now to drop everything and bounce to NY in 10 days or whatever is. Also wouldn't be able to watch the HBO card either or the SKY card earlier in the day, staying at home means I can watch all 3 cards!

Comment

I’d love to go, you should go for sure man, I was gonna go to superfly 1 last year but decided to go to Canelo-GGG instead, I honestly regret not going superfly, a couple of guys I know went and they said the Latino fans especially the Nicaraguans created an amazing atmosphere.
                Yeah I was there for Superfly 1... it was great... im prob going to cop some tix for this one too.....

Comment

Yeah, in hindsight that would've been great, but too much going on right now to drop everything and bounce to NY in 10 days or whatever is. Also wouldn't be able to watch the HBO card either or the SKY card earlier in the day, staying at home means I can watch all 3 cards!
                  Fair enough man, hopefully there’s a good card for you in the summer

Comment

Yeah I was there for Superfly 1... it was great... im prob going to cop some tix for this one too.....
                    I’m going to have to go to one at some point, as I’ve been a big fan of the smaller weights for years now. I’m from the UK though so it’s a lot of money for flights, hotels etc.
                    Enjoy it if you go man, it should be a good card

Comment

Fair enough man, hopefully there’s a good card for you in the summer
                      Thanks, do you get to a lot of fights out in the UK? It's on my bucket list to go to a big stadium fight out there. So badly wanted to go to Joshua/Klitschko but couldn't make it. Wish I lived somewhere that actually had people that cared about boxing lol

Comment

Working...
                      X