Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Have A lot To Give, My Goal is To Be in Huge Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude fought the boogeyman 2 weight divisions above him and the boogeyman in his own division, and gets criticized for it

Boxing fans are ridiculous

Comment

Both Khan and Brook are delusional. They're both trying to milk a fight no one is asking for

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        This dude fought the boogeyman 2 weight divisions above him and the boogeyman in his own division, and gets criticized for it

Yep I agree....He should be commended.

Comment

Sounds good....but Amir Khan isn't the only fighter in your division you obsessed stalker asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            I thought this was just slander, was this story confirmed?
            I think it's fairly obvious why Kell is going back to random men's apartments, take Lou Cipher for instance, he'll go back to other men's apartments and be paid to get what Kell hoped to get.
            Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 11-27-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              I think it's fairly obvious why Kell is going back to random men's apartments, take Lou Cipher for instance, he'll go back to other men's apartments and be paid to get what Kell hoped to get.
              Your mom's teeth look like Indian Corn.

Comment

this idiot is still talking about Khan

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post

lol exactly these so called "Fans" are far from fans just people looking for something to complain and be mad about. brook did what we want all boxers to do and he gets treated still like he never faced a threat and hes finished. lets see these other guys face spence and ggg back to back

Comment

Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
                    lol exactly these so called "Fans" are far from fans just people looking for something to complain and be mad about. brook did what we want all boxers to do and he gets treated still like he never faced a threat and hes finished. lets see these other guys face spence and ggg back to back
                    So where were you fanboys exactly for the decade he had as a professional fighting bums? Trilogies with bums even. Where were you when he had a chance to unify a division but instead took the payday? Where were you guys exactly when Brook was in the top 10 whilst Mayweather was still active along with Pacquiao?

Boxing fans prefer champions dominant in their own division that challenge themselves eventually. Yet here we have people like yourself giving credit to someone who got pummeled and broken for what remains to be his biggest payday after facing nobody of note in his own division. All this when he had a mandatory in waiting. When he was quick to face Jo Jo Dan, Bizier...we all saw what happened. Took the L. Used weight as an excuse. You lapped it up. Had no meal tickets left other than the belt he held. FORCED to face his mandatory. QUIT.

As far as I can tell anyone who supports Kell Brook is a complete nob jockey just like him who rates him for reasons unrelated to boxing.

Comment

I still think Kell/Cotto would have been the perfect send off fight for Miguel.

Comment

Working...
                      X