fixed it now..

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
      fixed it now..
      thanks bro

Comment

come one come all

Comment

I'll join, especially if there will be more old quotes made by haters that'll be dug up.

I recently saw one where the dude was all "Ronda Rousey would knock Floyd out" and "She hits harder than Floyd", which was dug up and posted after she got damn near murdered in 48 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
            I'll join, especially if there will be more old quotes made by haters that'll be dug up.

I recently saw one where the dude was all "Ronda Rousey would knock Floyd out" and "She hits harder than Floyd", which was dug up and posted after she got damn near murdered in 48 seconds.
            Oh this group will be on fire

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
              got anymore controversial fights for us to score? was totally digging that last one you did. that should be a regular thing
              Thanks pal, I am intending to do more just haven't had the time lately!

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                Thanks pal, I am intending to do more just haven't had the time lately!
                its definitely a good excuse to watch some fights from the past. i like seeing how people who arent getting paid score the fights. im pretty much down for whatever, bring em on!

Comment

boy that reign was shorter then Charles Martin's..lol

Comment

Working...
                  X