This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Don't forget Championship Manager which is where Flicker gets most of his information.

Who's the next Japanese kid that's going to dominate Europe, Flick?
    Never played those games before.

And I don't really follow Japan's players outside of Keisuke Honda.

Kagawa and Uchida are by watching the Bundesliga. Seeing how I actually watch football outside of the club I support.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know in your entire lifetime, princess.
    Makes sense, seeing how I'm not 30+ years old. It's no sweat to me that you know what striker led Arsenal's line in the '93 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post

You should see the Sakho thread on RAWK. They truly believe he's the best CB in the league.
      The media are saying he'll be back in 8 weeks. The physio's had to drag him off the pitch, no knee injury is gonna stop Big Mama from styling infront of the Kop. I say he'll be back in 4, and that's a Kloppite7 cast iron guarantee.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Never played those games before.

And I don't really follow Japan's players outside of Keisuke Honda.

Kagawa and Uchida are by watching the Bundesliga. Seeing how I actually watch football outside of the club I support.

Makes sense, seeing how I'm not 30+ years old. It's no sweat to me that you know what striker led Arsenal's line in the '93 season.
        I'm not 30+ years old either, I just started watching football as a kid instead of when I saw how "hawt" C.Ronaldo was like you.

Honda...lol the guy you said was going to be a superstar when he got a move to a big club and he can't even get into AC Milan's ****ty first eleven

Comment

• lol @ armchair supporters arguing over who the best supporter is

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...s-gerard-pique

But Pique feels Barcelona and El Clasico rivals Real Madrid would be unable to transfer their La Liga success in England, citing a trip to Stoke City's Britannia Stadium as particularly difficult.

Comment

• Pique talks too much. His defensive capabilities are suspect at best and gets by on Barca having the greatest attacking force ever assembled. He should shut the **** up and let Neymar, Messi and Suarez do the talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I'm not 30+ years old either, I just started watching football as a kid instead of when I saw how "hawt" C.Ronaldo was like you.

Honda...lol the guy you said was going to be a superstar when he got a move to a big club and he can't even get into AC Milan's ****ty first eleven
                So you started after the invincibles season? I got you.

Milan fans love him. You don't even watch anything besides Arsenal, so I don't get how you mention him at all.

Comment

• Is the Brazil/Argentina game on UK TV tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    So you started after the invincibles season? I got you.

Milan fans love him. You don't even watch anything besides Arsenal, so I don't get how you mention him at all.
                    I thought you'd learned your lesson not to speak to your superiors unless spoken to when you disappeared from this thread. Do I really need to b1tch-slap you back in line again?

It takes a proper wank player not to get in that Milan starting 11 but Honda has managed it and he was your big hope!

Remember when you said Ryo Miyiachi was the closest thing to C.Ronaldo you'd ever seen?

Do you have some kind of fetish for Jap men?

What were some other Flicker classics? Oh yeah, Chelsea should sign Iker Munian as a "false 9" lol....or bring in Ki Sung Yung as a "midfield pivot"

Get to fuk. You don't know dick about football you wannabe hipster f@ggit.

Comment

• Xavi once again recalling the night that a teenage Jack Wilshere took him and Iniesta to school....

Xavi told ESPN: 'If he had a career that had been injury-free we would already be talking about him as one of the top central midfield players in Europe.

'I have played against him, I have watched him carefully, and if he can overcome injuries, then he can still go on an be one of the best midfield players in the world.'

Xavi, who now plays for Al Sadd in Qatar, also compared Wilshere favourably to the likes of former England stars Paul Scholes, Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard.

'For many years now the one position England have not struggled with is world-class midfield players. Scholes, and then more recently Lampard and Gerrard,' Xavi added.

'Now I see Wilshere as the future of English football, that is why it is so important they keep him fit.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-problems.html

Comment

Working...
                      X