No announcement yet.

This tonk davies needa stop ducking loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
    I think tank gives NoMas more problems than Mikey can. He's a southpaw, better handspeed, better head movement and footspeed for getting in and out of range than Mikey. Mikey gets hit fairly easily, not quick enough. That said, I'd definitely pick Loma over both of them.
    We saw Lomachenko easily handle GRJ who is faster and arguably better than fellow southpaw Tank. Lomachenko will breeze through Tank and glue him to the stool eventually, even Tank by his reaction to the fight knows it.

Disagree as well about Mikey. Lomachenko fell to the Mexican style of Salido, sure he's improved but Mikey will bring that gameplan plus top notch skills to the table and cause Hi-Tech problems.
    Last edited by _original_; 04-22-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

tank needs another fight to build his confidence but hes a champ so the pressure is on him. jail is his future? you posters are some of the worst people in the universe and some of you should be locked away

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        We saw Lomachenko easily handle GRJ who is faster and arguably better than fellow southpaw Tank. Lomachenko will breeze through Tank and glue him to the stool eventually, even Tank by his reaction to the fight knows it.

Disagree as well about Mikey. Lomachenko fell to the Mexican style of Salido, sure he's improved but Mikey will bring that gameplan plus top notch skills to the table and cause Hi-Tech problems.
        Let me be clear that the comparisons I made were Davis vs Mikey, and that I think Loma outboxes both of them without much hardship. I just think Mikey, while being very skilled, is tailor made for Loma. I think the handspeed and pace that Mikey fights with will be comfortable for Loma, and that Davis has a little more flash in the early rounds. I also don't believe there is a Salido blueprint for Loma, too much has improved and that won't work again.

Comment

Working...
        X