Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence speaking truth about the AB, Charlo, Gervonta beef.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence speaking truth about the AB, Charlo, Gervonta beef.

Well he is the only American apart from Ward or Jacobs in recent years who can actually articulate certain things. He is speaking some sense here and putting water over the fire. Not sure why they would be “beefing” each other when they would never fight each other. The whole thing seems senseless. I really hate that “keeping it real” mentality.

Comment

well whos right and whos wrong/

Eroll think they shouldnt be beefing cause theyre black.

Charlo is mad and beefing with broner cause broner keeps losing to "hispanics" and making blacks look bad.

So who mentality is right for the cause? who mentality will push the black race forward more? Errol or Charlo? Errol wants everyone to be friends and Charlo wants to cut the weak blacks out of the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        well whos right and whos wrong/

Eroll think they shouldnt be beefing cause theyre black.

Charlo is mad and beefing with broner cause broner keeps losing to "hispanics" and making blacks look bad?

So who mentality is right for the cause? who mentality will push the black race forward more? Errol or Charlo? Errol wants everyone to be friends and Charlo wants to cut the weak blacks out of the picture?
        Spence is correct. Correction is better than condemnation

Comment

Erroll speaks tha truth, it should be us vs. the UK.
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 04-22-2018, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Spence is correct. Correction is better than condemnation
            I can dig it.

I hope broner influence is vast and reaches and many many other young black kids and they grow up and become exactly like broner. He's very entertaining.

Comment

Errol Spence is a smart young man!

He speaks the truth!

It always bothered me that Floyd JR called himself "The Best Ever" (TBE) while Ali was alive!

AB, Charlo and Gervonta have too much street in them!

Charlo and Gervonta looks like the can be reformed with the proper guidance.

AB is a lost cause...........................Sorry!

Comment

Publicity people! They're using the hiphop blueprint, that's how rappers get their names out there, beefs make headlines and all headlines are good headlines for boxers and entertainers. People buy into these and tune in and the fighters get paid, that's how it goes.

Comment

bunch of idiots the lot of them

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    It always bothered me that Floyd JR called himself "The Best Ever" (TBE) while Ali was alive!
                    Does it bother you Cassius Clay called himself "The Greatest" while Sugar Ray Robinson & Joe Louis were alive & he was only 21, 22 iirc?

Comment

Working...
                    X