Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Sparred Bell Twins in Preparation for Centeno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Sparred Bell Twins in Preparation for Centeno

On May 21 of 2016 Jermall and Jermell Charlo made boxing history by becoming the first twins to hold world titles concurrently in the same weight division. Jermall successfully defended his IBF junior middleweight title against Austin Trout and Jermell won the vacant WBC belt against John Jackson on the same card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Idk whats more surprising, their kang body or the fact they had a father

Comment

who cares? i dont know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Eat a ***** ass punk

Comment

Originally posted by Bosslife View Post
          Eat a ***** ass punk
          "Ass punk"

Comment

lol that's low bro.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              lol that's low bro.
              I try to be edgy but i think i just come off as racist. Thats the last one for today lol

Comment

It’s surprising because you’re an inbred. You can’t get that type of body when you’re missing chromosomes. Your mother should have mated with someone other than your uncle and you wouldn’t have any problems getting a body like this.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  It’s surprising because you’re an inbred. You can’t get that type of body when you’re missing chromosomes. Your mother should have mated with someone other than your uncle and you wouldn’t have any problems getting a body like this.
                  LMAO - Teatotaled

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    OH snap! That's the funniest thing I heard all damn. I actually almost felt bad for him for a sec.

Comment

Working...
                    X