No announcement yet.

Klitchko Wasnt A Unification Bout Says Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
    Why didn't Wilder ever unify with Klitschko?
    Apparently he doesnt even know what UNIFICATION is ,like his crack head fanbase .

They have to be the stupidest ppl to ever be around in ANY era ...real talk !

This entire thread is basically being able to add 1 plus 1 and they still struggle to do that !!!!!! Its ALMOST impossible not to pick on them . lol
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-16-2018, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Never heard that ever in my life. Its SOMETHING different I'll give you that, but its clearly no unification fight.

A unifying can't happen with only one champ going in. It needs two mfers with one or more belt each. Otherwise what are we unifying exactly? I'd say not a damn thing.

http://www.sportsdefinitions.com/box...ion-fight.html
      He was unifying the titles you ****ing ******. FFS. He's called a unified champion because he unified the titles in a unification bout.
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 04-16-2018, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He was unifying the titles you ****ing ******. FFS.
        You did it now ........

Get ready to get schooled ....NOT ! lol
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-16-2018, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Larry you need to learn the difference between definition and your subjective opinion.

By definition... having one title, and then gaining another, whether or not that belt was vacant or not is called unification. because you're unifying the titles of two separate governing bodies.

Just because you dont like the fact that one was a vacant belt doesn't re-write the very definition of a word.

Comment

Solid idea. I 2nd this.

I wanna see this fight, but Wilder & Joshua fanboys need to go. They making Floyd & Manny fanboys from back in the day look like geniuses.
            I third it! Every day there are 4 or 5 Joshua / Wilder fanboy threads created. Lock em in a corner, because these are so many good fights that have happened and will happen soon.

Comment

Joshua & Wilder fanboys right now

**** Wilder and Joshua. I'm her fanboy now.

Comment

I think the WBA officially reinstated Klitschko as champion as far as I remember.

Comment

On topic simple logic would suggest this was a unifacation. Joshua left with more belts than he had.

Comment

Simple: It's a unification bout in which only one of the boxers was a current champion going into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I think the WBA officially reinstated Klitschko as champion as far as I remember.
                      No it wasn't but klitschko had said he would only fight if the WBA put it on the line which is what held the fight being announced for a long while.

Eventually they did and he unification fight was born. Not sure why we are debating it now ? I mean Joshua has unified again since then!

Comment

Working...
                      X