Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Jermell Charlo is Not a Top Dog or a Lion at 154 - I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the fight then, i'm sure it could me made.

I like Brook but there's no way he takes a tough fight until it's certain a fight with Khan is or isn't happening. Until then, Brook under Hearn's advice will fight another beatable opponent, as will Khan and then try to make the Khan v Brook fight. That's their end game here. Another loss will probably kill off that fight. If they both beat a few soft touches, it's still a big fight.

I do believe Brook would fight anyone but Hearn will be in his ear to play it safe until it's clear either way what's happening with a Khan fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
      Closer than a Charlo, Turd or Lara fight at the moment.

The problem I have with Kell is that calls out all these names and does not fight them. Pac, May, Cotto, Bradley, Alexander, Thurman etc.

Feel he needs to earn a title shot at 154 and Smith would be a good step up fight at 154 which I expect him to win in a closer fight than the current champs at the moment.

Kell might blow Smith away in 3 rounds and would show that he is a proper 154 fighter.

Fight would not happen as Warren Hearn so should really have not mentioned it
      lol stfu.

Offers were made to both Bradley and Thurman, Alexander was a pullout from both and Kell doesn't just choose if he wants to fight Mayweather or Pacquiao

Brook fought the two most avoided men in boxing one after the other. So don't give me any crap about him not trying to fight the best.

Comment

Fellas, fellas, please calm down. I want this fight as the undercard fight for Wilder vs. Joshua! I don't want this fight before that! Besides, Rabchenko got KO'd by Tony Harrison! I'm hoping Jermell fights J-Rock! Let Brook fight Gallimore in the UK! Yard Bwoi represent! A Jamaican and Black Brit, fighting in Lomdon? Are you kidding me? Make it happen!

Comment

Not a good idea to fight Charlo. Unless his goal is to become permanently disabled.

Comment

This would be a good fight while it last. If Brook goes for this fight then kudos to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Not a good idea to fight Charlo. Unless his goal is to become permanently disabled.
              I wouldn’t even chat shlt to them lol. That just seems to motivate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I wouldn’t even chat shlt to them lol. That just seems to motivate them.
                I know right?? The ones who bark at these guys end up getting brutally smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Brook should focus on the Liam smiths and sadaam alis of the division. Charlo will end his career abruptly.
                  You giving Charlo too much credit now. I actually think it would be a good fight and I give Brook a chance to beat Charlo.

Comment

He beats one bum at 154 and now he thinks he is better than Charlo. Oh well break his orbital bone again Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
                      Closer than a Charlo, Turd or Lara fight at the moment.

The problem I have with Kell is that calls out all these names and does not fight them. Pac, May, Cotto, Bradley, Alexander, Thurman etc.

Feel he needs to earn a title shot at 154 and Smith would be a good step up fight at 154 which I expect him to win in a closer fight than the current champs at the moment.

Kell might blow Smith away in 3 rounds and would show that he is a proper 154 fighter.

Fight would not happen as Warren Hearn so should really have not mentioned it
                      No way he beats Smith in 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X