No announcement yet.

Garcia knock out of the year on Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    I don't know what's more stupid, Rios saying he got up and could've continued, or War Mickey saying "I never accepted, what you talking about?" lmao
    Saying he could continue after a 20 count, and still being on jelly legs, and talking jumbled like he snorted 4 lines post knock down like he could continue....Bayless saved his life

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      You know what bruh, I do vaguely remember poster !WAR! taking a bet early this week for DSG vs. Rios but I didnt want to jump all over him when I read your initial post because I was thinking you would of murked him with a screenshot! major fail bro!

However there is pretty good evidence that supports your claim, your post are not edited and you do re-affirm that !WAR! took that bet.

lastly, I should mention that from the comment that I vaguely remember, the poster that took your bet seem to be insincere the way he took the bet, but I figured they were playing around ; so this situation is no surprise.

You both look funny, !WAR! stuck you with the tab, looking like a bum ; but you look foolish for not taking a screenshot or asking someone to be your witness.
      hes having a mental breakdown lmfao. He cant even quote himself confirming the bet.

He claims I deleted my post okay lets roll with that, That still wont affect his post. so why cant he post the confirmation of the bet?

all he has is post telling people we had a bet in his fantasy mental breakdown land lmfao.

Sorry I gave you credit and thought you had integrity that I didn't think a need to take a screen shot of it was necessary. I was completely incorrect, you are not a man of integrity and you deleted the evidence.

Trust me, if it didn't happen, I wouldn't go to these lengths. It DID happen, you deleted it, there's nothing more to prove. You are a sad human being.
      post the confirmation. its that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        You know what bruh, I do vaguely remember poster !WAR! taking a bet early this week for DSG vs. Rios but I didnt want to jump all over him when I read your initial post because I was thinking you would of murked him with a screenshot! major fail bro!

However there is pretty good evidence that supports your claim, your post are not edited and you do re-affirm that !WAR! took that bet.

lastly, I should mention that from the comment that I vaguely remember, the poster that took your bet seem to be insincere the way he took the bet, but I figured they were playing around ; so this situation is no surprise.

You both look funny, !WAR! stuck you with the tab, looking like a bum ; but you look foolish for not taking a screenshot or asking someone to be your witness.
        The bet was last Wednesday the 14th. Yea unfortunately I had more respect for the guy in thinking he'd honor it that I didn't think a screen shot was necessary. I at least thought it'd b in his post history, but he proved me wrong in both cases in that he isn't a man of honor and he even removed the evidence. But yes, just look at those post times and all original. There is no reason for me to make that up if it wasn't true. Again, why would I even bother if he never accepted. He accepted, so I followed up. But now "it never happened". Real talk though, even with a screenshot, he still won't honor the bet, look how he's acting right now with the whole denial. Only witnesses I may have are you for vaguely remembering or West since west was closes to that time frame of it happening. Long story short, War said Rios was going to destroy Garcia, takes a ban bet, now denies to ever accepting. I have no reason to make this up.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          hes having a mental breakdown lmfao. He cant even quote himself confirming the bet.

He claims I deleted my post okay lets roll with that, That still wont affect his post. so why cant he post the confirmation of the bet?

all he has is post telling people we had a bet in his fantasy mental breakdown land lmfao.

post the confirmation. its that simple.
          YOU DELETED YOUR QUOTE THAT'S WHY MY QUOTE REPLYING TO YOUR QUOTE GOT DELETED.

Anyways, even if I DID, the way you're acting just shows you wouldn't honor it anyways.

Comment

YOU DELETED YOUR QUOTE THAT'S WHY MY QUOTE REPLYING TO YOUR QUOTE GOT DELETED.

Anyways, even if I DID, the way you're acting just shows you wouldn't honor it anyways.
            sorry buddy not how that works.

You see O Prophet 1hourRun , safe to say, nail in the coffin.

/END THREAD.

Someone get him some help, having a mental breakdown.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-19-2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
              Danny after the fight asked someone in his corner “how bad is my face?”...the guy said something than gave Danny a huge hat he pulled over his face to hide his injuries, obviously embarrassed that someone he was suppose to destroy ****ed his face up. (Mauricio Herrera style LOL)

Rios is a good 5-7 years past his prime, completely shot & severely brain damaged and despite all that still gave Danny hell for 9 rounds. That is a L for Danny in my books.
              Ko of the year? Good one. Quality of opponent matters.
              Prime Rios at 140 imo beats Garcia based on what we saw this weekend.
              No version of Rios beats Danny lol. Danny has too good of a chin and fought well.

Not KO of the year, but a good KO and set it up very well in the preceding rounds. Good performance against an overmatched opponent and Danny got in some much-needed rounds.

Danny beats Porter and has another tough decision loss to Thurman.

Spence beats Danny in similar fashion to Brook.

Spence is a good fighter and his activity, power, and precision punching will trouble Danny greatly. With that being said Spence leaves himself W I D E open for counters NON-STOP.

I'm curious to see how he can take a punch because he's been hurt before against a journeyman puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                sorry buddy not how that works.

You see 1hourRun , safe to say, nail in the coffin.

/END THREAD.

Someone get him some help, having a mental breakdown.
                yea, you were never going to honor the bet. so I thought Rios was going to destroy hoecia though? what happened there? or did you not say that as well?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  That’s might of been the weakest looking shot to ever knock someone down like that, it’s just the way rios fell in slow motion that made it look extra.
                  the way his neck snap to, it looked brutal but i agree, that punch didn't look like a bomb to get that reaction. though he got up, rios needs to retire

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    That’s might of been the weakest looking shot to ever knock someone down like that, it’s just the way rios fell in slow motion that made it look extra.
                    I obviously didnt bother watching the gift fight another cherry, but i watched the KO on YT after i read it was ' devastating' and i thought the highlight video was in slow motion, nah it was just the punch

Comment

I know we still have a lot of boxing left, but anyone think this will be knock out of the year? Does this get less recognition since he knocked out a walking punching bag?

Prior to this fight, poster "War Mikey" ran his mouth about how Rios was going to win and Danny was going to get stopped. I told him to put his money where his mouth is and take a ban bet. If Danny loses I'll go, if Rios loses, he goes. He accepts, Rios loses, and yet War Mikey is still here.

Lol not only does he not honor the bet and is not a man of his word, but the child went ahead and deleted his post of him accepting the bet, pathetic.

Where are the mods at to ban this loud mouth don't know what the f he's talking about punk. It's one thing to root for your boxer, but this dude talks so much shi* and then when he puts his money where his mouth is, not only doesn't honor it but gets rid of the evidence lmao.

Anyways, Danny 2018 Knock out of the year front runner lol
                      War Mikey b1tch status confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                      X