Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk To Fight Ortiz Or Povetkin Next After Miller And Parker Rejected Offer To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Povetkin with Matchroom on co promotion?

Comment

Solid fights all around and very risky move by Usyk to debut against Povetkin and especially Ortiz!

I think he does better against Povetkin who’s pretty much done at the top level while Ortiz is much fresher and could catch him with the left and put him to sleep!

Let’s not act like we all didn’t see slow áśś Bellew tag up Usyk, if that was Ortiz; Usyk would’ve been seeing stars!

I commend the Ukrainian for wanting to be great and actually putting his skills to the test against the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Solid fights all around and very risky move by Usyk to debut against Povetkin and especially Ortiz!

I think he does better against Povetkin who’s pretty much done at the top level while Ortiz is much fresher and could catch him with the left and put him to sleep!

Let’s not act like we all didn’t see slow áśś Bellew tag up Usyk, if that was Ortiz; Usyk would’ve been seeing stars!

I commend the Ukrainian for wanting to be great and actually putting his skills to the test against the best!
        Ortiz has not and will never put any world class or elite fighter to sleep with his left.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Ortiz has not and will never put any world class or elite fighter to sleep with his left.
          AJ would’ve been the one taking a nap in the ring if he had the courage to choose Ortiz over Takam instead of the other way around!

But we’ll see and if it happens you’ll be the first of many to come up with excuses for Usyk!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Is Povetkin with Matchroom on co promotion?
            No but Eddie has options on his next fight. Rumours are Ortiz is about to sign to mathroom tho.

Comment

Ortiz gives man sized shots. Usyk is good but can he take those shots? Ortiz is also a excellent boxer not one of those stiffs who are there to get hit. Miller still needs to convince me.

Comment

Working...
              X