Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Bicyclists in the streets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    In Manhattan they are fuckin assholes.
    Yep, I almost clipped one coming back from the GGG-Lemieux fight in downtown. Ass cut me off out of nowhere as I was making a turn, and I was going slow because a pedestrian was crossing

Comment

Well, I am one, but I agree with a lot of what people have written here. I agree that a lot of them ride around as if they're entitled to special treatment.

I'm very passive in how I ride my bicycle, and don't just ride it in the middle of the lane. It's not hard to stay out of the way, so I don't truly get why so many ride the way they do.

Edit: I will clarify though, that the main reason I don't ride in the middle of the lane is because I ride a bicycle in an area with a lot of slow traffic. Avoiding traffic was actually the main reason I started riding my bicycle to work. However, on clear lanes I do ride somewhat in the middle, but it's mainly for visibility. Whenever I notice a car behind me I just move to the right, if it's safe, to the let the car pass.
      Last edited by Zaryu; 01-11-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Smug entitled cunts is what they are. I live close to a bike trail and more than a few times I'd like to run over them, especially when they're in the middle of the road not wanting to move when there's a damn sidewalk next to them!

One of these days I'm going to jump curb with my 4x4 and barrel down that trail, let them see how it feels!
        It's illegal to ride a bike on a sidewalk in most places. Seriously..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          It's illegal to ride a bike on a sidewalk in most places. Seriously..
          Good grief. No wonder they're always on the roads.

Comment

Originally posted by death_adder View Post
            good grief. No wonder they're always on the roads.
            lol...... .

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
              I’m in Canada, maybe 10% of roads have bike lanes, normally they just drive in the middle like a car, running red lights and stop signs, not indicating turns etc... there actually a viral clip of a cyclist running a red light and getting smoked in my city right by my place, here it’s a good laugh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bs8VWWi8I7s
              That is a glorious video !

Those 2 wheeled cvnts think they can do what they want. I don't have a problem with them if they stay out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                The ones who annoy me most are the yuppie dochebags who get all duded up in their spandex and $2,000 bikes thinking they are Lance Armstrong. Arrogant a-holes who think they own the roads and paths.
                Cant believe i missed this post lmfao!

Comment

Other day I was driving through Joshua Tree and got behind this pair of bicyclists. Lane was narrow and they had headphones on so I revved my V8 on they phaggot ass to let em know im coming through but they wouldnt budge. I revved harder and finally they made way. At that point I gunned it and ran over a big puddle, splashing the sht outa them lol. Gawwd that feels good

Comment

Most of the peddlers are obnoxious pieces on shlt.
                    They ride in the middle of the lane !!!!!
                    Holy shlt if only running them over was legal.

MC's are cool AF but they could be cnts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      I bike but I skip busy streets. If the streets are busy, I just bike on the sidewalk if there isnt a separate lane for bikes
                      Yeah, I ride my bike to work since it's only just over a mile away, and I take that approach. I meet a lot less people on the paths than I do cars on the roads so it's safer for all concerned. When I'm driving I find cyclists a pain in the arse, especially the one's with all the lycra on who go as fast as they can, which is still not fast enough for you to be able to follow them, but a bit too fast to make overtaking easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X