No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Post Korobov: 'We Want Golovkin, Canelo'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Yes. An 8 round fight at a higher weight so he had to adjust make a lower weight and fight more rounds.
    But he did have a full camp for that scheduled eight-rounder, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaFan View Post
      But he did have a full camp for that scheduled eight-rounder, correct?
      Yes, no doubt a much shorter one considering the opponent and duration of the bout. You don't think it's in the realm of possibility if he'd have a middleweight fight scheduled for 12 rounds he'd have been better prepared?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Another dude ^ looking for bodyguards
        That makes no sense, everyone knows this guy is all hype and has done nothing to deserve a Canelo fight. He ducking Jacobs and is not gonna skip ahead of him with zero fan base. Would expect nothing less from a joke like you though.

Comment

• Have your team make the fights then, because I'm officially tired of seeing him fight his current level of opposition. You're the WBC mandatory and have Haymon on your side, so it's time to make some big moves.

Comment

• If Jermall fights either Golovkin or Canelo and gets hit by them like he did by Korobov, he's a dead man.

Comment

• He was "EXPOSED" right? Ok so nobody should be reluctant to fight him now I'm assuming

It is a good thing that Fighters and their team are not as Simple as some of us fans are, they still won't rush to fight him!

If Danny Jacobs doesn't get Canelo in May then it is time for Charlo vs Jacobs at Barclays!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Yes, no doubt a much shorter one considering the opponent and duration of the bout. You don't think it's in the realm of possibility if he'd have a middleweight fight scheduled for 12 rounds he'd have been better prepared?
                You sure do like to make excuses for certain fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  That makes no sense, everyone knows this guy is all hype and has done nothing to deserve a Canelo fight. He ducking Jacobs and is not gonna skip ahead of him with zero fan base. Would expect nothing less from a joke like you though.
                  Makes plenty of sense just like Triple L didn't deserve a fight with Nelo. You can't lie to me, I am not a casual. Jermall told Jacobs let's fight & Jacobs ducked the conversation & changed the subject to M's & didn't Jermall get 2 million views his last fight? What I would expect from a lying joker like you tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    If Jermall fights either Golovkin or Canelo and gets hit by them like he did by Korobov, he's a dead man.
                    Your kidding right? I sure hope cuz if not then we should bet on that.

Comment

• have a rematch to erase any doubts bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X