Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    you're going to deny this fact?

the 12th round KD was worse than Froch Groves.

Fury went stiff.
    Yeah, the knockdown will have a lasting effect on Fury.
    Reiss should've stopped it. Beating the slow count doesn't justify if he would've have been seriously hurt.
    Fury looked dead.

Comment

• Wilder got exposed. Good luck with the damage control, Racist, ****s

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
        Again, ref let fury lay on the ground for 5 seconds without counting. It was a KO
        Huh? He counted clearly.

Comment

• Respect to Fury

Fury won 115-111 at best 114-112. There’s no way wilder won more than 4 rounds (and I’m being generous). Is it me or that count seemed a little long? In any case. Hats off to both fighters. Fury got shafted imo

Comment

• Wilder needs to put on a few pounds for the rematch, a little more mustard on that right hand would have put him to bed. He was forcing too many of his shots that tired him out but for rematch i think he will be a lot looser. Fury needs to do the same thing again

Comment

• For those that think Deontay Wilder got a draw or won id like to know what rounds you think Deontay wilder won besides the 9th and 12th

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Wilder is what he is, and he will never be a great technical boxer or someone that can outbox a boxer which Fury is. He can possibly win with athleticism and power but sometimes that doesn't work out.

He is lucky Fury didn't really put it to him in a lot of rounds because he could have, he was content to try and win by an inch when he could have won by a mile.
                Man I was yelling at the screen for Fury to step on the gas, he could of got Wilder out of there but like we all know Wilder's power is for real. Seemed Fury had Wilder hurt a couple times, I think he'll step more to Wilder in the rematch if there even is one. Fury could well go home and get pissed off from watching the fight and start coming out saying he knows he won a landslide and is the real champ and jump right into a Joshua fight

Comment

• I had it 116-110 Fury. Gave Wilder the 2 kd rounds and nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Listen you cannot expect to take the champions title away after being previously dropped twice by him in the same fight. On the ten point must system; That is like losing four rounds on a judges scorecard. I knew right then and there it had sealed Fury's doom. He did fought one Hell of a fight though. I can give him credit for that. Unfortunately he did not do enough to win even after the referee was coaching him during his long ten count in the twelfth round. In order to give the fight to Fury one must concede that he won every round outside of the two knockdowns he suffered as several of those rounds were very close.
                    Hahaha dude Noooo...im not talking about opinions or perceptions, you don't know how to score the 10 point must system. I'm not going to teach you how to score, but before making more of a fool of yourself, don't repeat that again.

He only needs to win 8 rounds to win the fight, which he did, and he only needs to win 7 rounds for the draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      Huh? He counted clearly.
                      Yep he picked the count up at 5. These guys are idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X